×11×

Myungjun wasn't Joking.

Bin watched as Myungjun ransacked his closet for something 'edgy' to wear. He couldn't believe he even allowed Myungjun into his room to commit such abomination.

“Are you really going to let this Happen?” He turned to his sister who was setting up her makeup on his table.

“You need to live a little Dongsaeng” She replied, searching for her foundation puff.

“But I am living!” Bin argued. Sua turned to scan him from top to bottom.

“No. What you are doing is breathing. You are not living. You are simply existing” She stated with Bin furrowing his brows at her. 

Living and existence meant the same thing.

“You're beginning to sound like your fiancé. He takes literal words figuratively”

“This about you and your Prude life not about Namjoon and I” she said, pointing a makeup brush at him.

He couldn't believe he was standing there still listening to this. His parents weren't home because they had gone to see their in-laws so there was no one to save him.

“Finally Found something!” a triumphant Myungjun said, holding up an outfit as Sua covered her mouth from both hands to stop herself from squealing loudly.

'idiots' Moonbin thought. They were idiots.

  “It looks good doesn't it?” Myungjun questioned with Bin shaking his head. This was hopeless. Sua approved the outfit with a nod examining it.

“The outfit should be able to get him a Boyfriend” she chirped in as Bin scoffed.

“I'm sorry to disappoint you but the outfit doesn't have magical powers” he spat out with Sua glaring at him.

“You both should go shower while I finish setting up my things” she said, taking out her powder.

Myungjun obeyed instantly laying Bin's outfit on the bed next to his as he rushed to his BestFriend's bathroom.

'This wasn't happening'. Bin thought closing his eyes. 'This was just a dream'

××××

Unfortunately, it was not a dream.

“My Favorite Hyungs!” A chirpy Minhyuk called as he walked towards them. “I'm glad you decided to show up and you both loooooookkkk sizzling!”

“you don't look too bad yourself” Myungjun winked, earning a slight blush from Minhyuk.

Bin looked around and he swore that the sight didn't look as bad as he thought it was going to be

Bin looked around and he swore that the sight didn't look as bad as he thought it was going to be. Everyone was just casually talking. No one was grinding on anyone yet and everyone was drinking soda.