×36×

She was his Mom?

Bin stared confusingly at Eunwoo and his mother. This woman who lived so close to him was the mother of his boyfriend?

His gaze outlined the woman's face and suddenly it all made sense, the reason why he found her looking so familiar. The Eyes, nose, cheekbones, he should have known. She shared them all with his boyfriend. The resemblance being so keen now that they stood together.

He hadn't expected breakfast to be like this but it wasn't like he was also expecting his boyfriend's mother to show up in front of his house. How did she even know where he lived?

“Let's give them some privacy” Bin's mother said, patting Bin on the shoulder. Bin nodded, moving away from the door that led to the guestroom with hands clasped together, praying that whatever issue Eunwoo had with his mother would be resolved quickly.

Sensing his worry, Sua approached him, engulfing him in a soothing hug. “I don't know what is going on but your boyfriend will be fine so..please don't have that look on your face”

Bin nodded, relaxing into the hug.

»»»

“H-how..” her voice cracked the minute she opened her mouth to speak. She had imagined the moment, the moment where she would finally set her eyes on her son but it wasn't nothing like she imagined. In her imagination, she was more composed and eunwoo wasn't in someone else's home wearing someone's else's clothes.

“..it has been a while” she breathed out quietly, almost too afraid to let Eunwoo hear her voice.

Eunwoo clenched his fists, not from anger but from the pain his memory was feeding his brain. He never wanted to meet with her like this. He wanted to meet with her when he was older, more mature not now, not this way.

“How have you been..?” the words left his mouth before he could take them back.

“I wanted to come back for you. Believe me I tried.” she said avoiding Eunwoo's question. She didn't have the guts to tell him that she was living fine, that her life was good, that she was finally happy.

“I'm not angry at you.” Eunwoo said, shaking his head. He never hated his mother for leaving. He was sad, angry, mad, pained but never did he hate her. “I understood why you left”

His mother nodded, staring at him like he was the most precious thing on earth. She suddenly wished she fought harder, she wished she kept fighting. She should have never stopped until she won. All her life she thought her ex husband would have raised their son to hate her but he didn't. Cha Eunwoo didn't hate her. She saw it through the warm gaze in his eyes. It was painful but, it was warm.

How many years of his life had she missed? 4 years?

“You shouldn't forgive me so easily” his mother spoke, looking down at her fingers.

“Its true that I was hurt and even though I didn't want you to leave, I am happy that you left. It was a struggle seeing Abeuji do that to you and there was nothing I could do.” Eunwoo explained. “E-Eomma” his voice cracked as he called out to the woman standing in front of him.

He had missed calling her that.

“..I-” the tears started to fall. “I- have missed you”

Hearing her son sniff, she raised her head looking at her son who was now a crying mess. She really didn't expect to meet her son this way.

“I have missed you too” his mother replied, her heart breaking at the scene. She wanted to console him. She wanted to touch him, hold him close but she knew four years ago when she walked away, she lost that chance. 

“Can I hug you?” she asked still feigning rejection but was surprised, with Eunwoo nodding his head.

He didn't care if his eyes were puffy. He didn't care if he didn't look 'manly'. Only two people were allowed to see this side of him, his Boyfriend and his Mother.

“I have missed you” his mother repeated, wrapping her arms around Eunwoo's waist, embracing him tightly. “Eomma is sorry that she left. She promises to fight harder for
you”

“I am sorry too Eomma. I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you” he said, wrapping his arms round his mother's smaller figure inhaling the scent of the perfume his mother adored.

»»»

Satisfaction

Was what Bin felt the moment he saw Eunwoo and his mother interact freely. He smiled both figure exchanged small talks and laughs. He was happy.

“I'm really sorry for interrupting but my mom wanted to know if you'd like anything to eat or drink..” Bin said awkwardly with Mrs Kim shaking her head.

“There's no need for that” she said. “I was just leaving..” she smiled.

“But-”

“I didn't know I was going to stay this long, my husband must be worried..now” she said. “...and thank you Moon Bin”

“For what?” a surprised Bin asked.

“For being a good boyfriend to my son” she teased as Bin stared at her, eyes widened. Eunwoo already told her? He stole a quick glance at his boyfriend to see Eunwoo chuckling quietly.

“well....” he muttered nervously, rubbing the back of his neck.

“You are cute.” his mother cooed, pinching his cheek making him feel so small. “You should visit us sometime, Eunjae would love to see you again and..Eunwoo..” she turned towards her son. “..please think about my offer.” turning back to bin, she said; “Thank you again for having me here. I'll take my leave”

Bin nodded, moving aside for her to pass. Instinct kicked in as he made a move to follow her but was grabbed by his boyfriend.

“..Stay..” eunwoo muttered, back hugging his boyfriend. “I'm so glad I have you.”

Bin smiled lifting Eunwoo's left hand to his lips, placing a lingering kiss on it. “i'm so glad its you, cha eunwoo”

----

.

.

.

This fluff is killing me, ISTG.

I mean it when I say I LOVE YOU.