×24×

2 years ago.

  “Great Party!” a voice said as Myungjun shook his head, knowing that his cousin was feeling very happy with himself.

Yugyeom...you don't need to throw a party to make friends..” Myungjun said. “You can just talk to people. Get to know what they like, who they are..what they'd like to become..”

Yugyeom shook his head, drinking from a beer bottle. “that's stressful. This is a better way besides what do you know about making friends? You only have two friends and one of them is young enough to be your son”

“Ha! Ha! Very funny” Myungjun said rolling his eyes.

“But it's true. The only reason you even agreed to this party was because you wanted to get away from your father and his gold digging girlfriend..” Yugyeom said as Myungjun looked down at the glass of water in his hands.

Yugyeom was right.

“I'm going to clear my head. Enjoy your party.” Myungjun said, walking away from Yugyeom who was yelling apologizes at him.

It wasn't Yugyeom's fault. It was his fault for being too sensitive.

    He sat by the pool, watching the moonlight dance on the surface of the waters. It was quiet because Everyone else was inside the house either getting drunk or getting laid.

He didn't ask for this life. He wanted to make more friends but who could understand like Bin and Sanha? Those two were his happiness. No other person could be good friends like they were to him.

    “If I wrote poems, this would be a very beautiful moment to write about..”

Myungjun turned to see a Pink-haired boy beside him.

“The party is in the house. Why are you out here?”  Myungjun asked the stranger as the stranger smiled.

“because its night and it's possible that I may never wake up tomorrow but a party is not the last thing I want to see..if I die”

That was deep. Myungjun thought.

“Why are you talking about Death? Are you sick?” Myungjun questioned, worried.

The stranger shook his head as he laughed. “I'm not sick..I just being philosophical..”

Myungjun nodded.

“Do you know what would be great?” the stranger asked as Myungjun shook his head.

“Swimming”

“What?!” Myungjun exclaimed. He was not getting into the water.

Cooomee on. Don't think, just do..besides don't you want to bath under the beautiful light of the moon?” The stranger as he stood up to strip himself.

Myungjun simply watched. Was this person drunk?

“Sometimes it's okay to do things spontaneously..” He said as Myungjun shook his head.

“its not being spontaneous. Its been reckless” Myungjun answered.

“Kid. I like you but you have to loosen up a bit. Nothing bad is going to happen if you do” the stranger said as he jumped into the Pool with only his boxers.

OhMyGoD!” Myungjun exclaimed, covering his mouth. Did that idiot just jump into the cold water?  “Are you crazy??!” he yelled as the stranger shrugged, running his hands through his wet hair.

“Its cold but its worth it”

“Get out of there,you'll have a cold”

The stranger shook his head, swimming to the edge. “We will have colds”

“What?” a confused Myungjun asked as the stranger grinned, pulling Myungjun into the water.

   “What The FuCk??!!” Myungjun yelled as his body hit the cold water.

The stranger wrapped his arms around his body, pulling him close. “Sometimes in life take risks.. ”

But-”

shhh..just swim with me” He said as Myungjun found himself nodding. The stranger was very charming.

            They sat by the edge of the pool trying to dry up when the stranger turned to Myungjun. “If you were to wish for anything in the world, what would it be?”

Myungjun bit down on his lips, placing his focus on the pool. “I would wish that my mom wakes up so my dad doesn't have to marry a gold digger”

The stranger nodded, taking Myungjun's arm in his. “your mom will wake up and your dad won't have to marry the gold digging woman...everything will be fine”

Myungjun nodded, turning to lock gazes with The stranger. The stranger smiled before placing a brief kiss on Myungjun's lip.

“w-why?” a shocked Myungjun asked.

The stranger shrugged. “You are good looking and very Interesting. I like you.”

Myungjun couldn't believe his ears. This stranger liked him? They just met for fuck sake.

w-why?” he asked again.

The stranger squeezed his hands, flashing him a smile. “I drank a lot and I don't know half of what I am saying but when I am sober, let's go on a date.”

“what happened to being friends first?”

The stranger shook his head. “Why waste time being that?”

Myungjun laughed. He couldn't believe this. Was this a freaking dream?

“Okay...if you remember then we can go on that date” Myungjun said as the stranger nodded.

“I will never forget because I really like you...” He paused and continued. “What's your name?”

“I am Myungjun. Kim Myungjun. You?”

The stranger smiled. Jinwoo, I am Park Jinwoo

Both boys stayed under the bliss on the moonlight as they held hands with Myungjun smiling through out and Jinwoo hoping to remember the boy that made his heart flutter.

But-

He never remembered-

-Until now.

××××

Myungjin has entered the story.