×30×

Both boys stood infront of Bin's house, not wanting to let each other go. How was one week able to fly by so fast.? Eunwoo wanted more time with Bin and Bin wanted every minute and every second with Eunwoo.

“I'll miss you” Eunwoo pouted, playing with the tip of his boyfriend's fingers.

“Don't be cheesy, you'll see on monday”

“Monday is too far” eunwoo whined, lifting Bin's left hand to kiss it.

“Monday is the day after tomorrow. Its not like the world is ending tonight..” Bin replied, shaking his head at how childish Eunwoo was being. He had never ever thought he would see Eunwoo in such an adorable state.

“I know..” Eunwoo said, placing kisses on his Boyfriends neck. “I just..” another kiss. “..don't want..” another kiss. “..to be apart from you”

Bin's inside turned at the act as he quickly pushed Eunwoo away slightly from his neck. “Stop that, we are in front of my house”

“I'm sorry” Eunwoo grinned. “I can't keep my hands away from you when I'm near you”

Bin smiled, pulling his boyfriend into a sweet short kiss. Eunwoo groaned the minute his lips lost contact with Bin's. “You should go home. We'll talk when you get home”

Pouting like a cute puppy, he sighed. “Alright. Monday it is”

Bin nodded. “Hurry and go now, its late already.”

Eunwoo agreed staring at the boy in front of him. He was so precious to him that he didn't want to let him go. Not for anyone. Bidding his boyfriend a good night, he walked towards his car and drove off.

Letting out the breathe he had been holding in, Bin tried to calm his beating heart. When Eunwoo was close, his hormones always thought it would be a good time to rage.

Ofcourse he liked Cha Eunwoo but he didn't want to have sex in front of their House.

Shaking his head about to go in, he caught a figure walking down the street. The figure looked so small to Bin. The figure couldn't be an adult cause it was wobbling. Letting go of his luggage, he rushed towards the figure, to see that it was a child.

How? Who forgot a child on the street at almost 8pm?

He picked up the child, staring at him. “Are you okay?” Bin asked.

The child nodded.

“Where are your parents?” he asked as the child looked at him confused. “your Eomma and Appa”

The child pouted, touching Bin's face. “Appa and Eomma are there..” he pointed in direction he was coming from.

There..where? Bin thought as he looked in the dark street.

Was this child abandoned?

Bin shook his head. It didn't look like it. The child looked like he slipped away when no one was looking. “Show me your house then”

The child nodded, resting his head on Bin's chest as they both headed down the street. Bin didn't know what to do because a lot of houses popped up in his gaze. Which of them actually belonged to the Boy in his arms? He wasn't sure. 

“..Is this your house?” he would ask the child and each time the child would say 'no'. Bin would sighed knowing that he couldn't Trust a child to know where he lived.

Or should he just call the police? It would be weird walking on the street at night carrying a child in one's arms?

  “Adeul-ah!” he heard a woman shout and turned immediately to see a middle-aged woman running towards him with a man behind her.

Was this the Baby's mother or grandmother?

“H-Hi” he greeted nervously, handing the baby to the mother. The Child screamed 'Eomma' happily as she caressed his head.

“Thank you so much. Thank you” she thanked as he smiled. It was no big deal. “where did you find him?”

He rubbed the back of my neck. “He was walking on street all by himself..”

“Ahhh” she said embarrassed. “My husband and I were in the kitchen. We didn't know we left the front door open. Thank you for bringing our Boy EunJae back. What's your name?”

“Its fine and I'm Moon Bin. I stay some houses away” he explained as they nodded.

“This is my husband.” She said introducing the man standing beside her. Bin greeted the man casually as he greeted back.  “This is Bin, the Boy who found our Eunjae”

“Thank you very much” the man thanked bin. An embarrassed bin shook his head again. Anybody would have done the same thing. “Ah, its late let me walk you home”

Bin disagreed. “My house is some seconds away. Thank you but I'll be fine”

They both nodded as the Boy turned, heading in the direction of his home. The woman was pretty and her husband too but he felt like he had seen her somewhere cause she looked very familiar.

Too familiar but he couldn't remember where he had seen her.

Shrugging, he walked into his home, trailing the luggage he had previously abandoned by the door, inside the house.

  “How was the trip?” his sister asked with a facial mask on.

“It..was interesting.” he mumbled not looking her in the eyes.

“Hm” she nodded, running her hands through her hair. “So..Do I need to shave my hair?”

Blushing out of embarrassment, he headed towards the staircase. He was four steps up before saying:

“You don't need to go bald. Eunwoo and I..” he didn't complete it but headed upstairs to avoid further embarrassment.

“I KNEW IT!!!!” he heard his sister yell from downstairs as he closed the door to his room. Taking off his shoes, he plugged his phone to the charger. Proceeding towards the bed, he took off his top wiggling it out of his hands as it fell on the floor.

He climbed into the covers of his bed. He was too sleepy to do anything right now.

----

Bin is me. I am feeling very sleepy.