×10×

“You're staring too much” Jinwoo whispered into his friends ear as Eunwoo slowly dragged his eyes off Bin.

Lately he had been staring at Bin while asking himself some very important questions. One of which was, why did Bin's presence bother him so much?

And since when did Pink look good on him?

It was their school's sport day where all classes got together to take part in sport activities.

Himself and Jinwoo were on the basketball team.

Minhyuk was on Track and Field with Moonbin, and Myungjun, his friend didn't register for any of the Activities. His speciality was singing and the Talent show was not until November.

“There's something about him” Eunwoo mumbled out but Jinwoo head as he raised a brow.

Was Cha Eunwoo becoming interested in Moon Bin?

 “Yeah that sport gear looks awesome on him” Jinwoo complimented as Eunwoo shook his head letting his gaze rest on Bin again as Bin looked at Myungjun who was showing him something from his phone

The way he stood. His Posture. Eunwoo bit down his lips again as he sized him up again. They were all things he hadn't seen before.

Bin was suddenly becoming more interesting to look at.

  Suddenly he saw Bin wave in their direction as Eunwoo raised a brow.

Was Bin waving at them?

“You look sexy in pink!” He heard Jinwoo yell to bin from beside him as Jinwoo waved.

Bin scoffed, shaking his head turning his attention back to Myungjun without even acknowledging Eunwoo.

R.U.D.E.

“When did you become friends with the boy?” Eunwoo questioned as Jinwoo grinned, crossing his arms.

“since some weeks ago” he mentioned as Eunwoo raised a brow staring from Jinwoo back to Bin.

Was there something he was missing?

××××

“Eunwoo! Jinwoo!” the crowd in the gym shouted as both boys drowned out the scream from the Audience. Eunwoo was full on concentrating as he played the one sport, he was very good at.

“..If sport was all it took to get someone into college. Eunwoo and Jinwoo would have full scholarship cause dammmn, they play well” Myungjun mentioned snacking on Chips he had smuggled into the gym.

Bin nodded. MJ was right. If sport was all it took to get into college, Eunwoo and Jinwoo would make it. Bin's gaze rested on Eunwoo following his every move.

  The attention Eunwoo gave to Basketball almost melted Bin's heart. He was concentrating the entire time, not bothering to give in to the shouts of his fans.

The moment the Eunwoo played a two pointer, Jinwoo flashed him a proud smile, continuing the game which made Bin very curious. How long had they all being friends.?

Park Jinwoo, Minhyuk and Cha Eunwoo.

Jinwoo and Minhyuk were different from Eunwoo in so many ways but they shared something in common. They were all Charismatic and Good looking. The three friends looked like they stepped out of an anime.

   “Oh Hey Minhyuk..” Bin heard Myungjun greet as he turned to see Minhyuk taking a seat beside them.

Lately, Minhyuk had been hanging out with them. Bin didn't mind, he was fine with Minhyuk hanging out with them.

“Congrats on your win Bin Hyung” Minhyuk congratulated as Bin sent him a smile.

“Thanks Rocky” Bin replied as Myungjun Chuckled whilst Minhyuk stared at him shocked.

How did he find out?

“H-how did you-”

Bin crossed his arms. “I have been hanging out with Jinjin lately..”

Minhyuk shook his head as the image of people teasing him filled his head. He couldn't believe his Hyung told Bin. It was supposed to be a secret.

“Anyway..” Minhyuk said putting the thoughts aside. “..Jinwoo Hyung and I are planning a party for tomorrow and we want you and MJ hyung to come”

“A party?” a surprised Bin asked. “Aren't you too underage to throw a party?”

“We are rich” Minhyuk shrugged. “we can do anything we want”

Myungjun narrowed his eyes at the boy beside them. 'Spoken truly like a spoilt brat'.

“I don't go to parties” Bin said dismissing the topic but Minhyuk wasn't one to give up easily.

“Please Hyungggg” he pleaded. “I really want you to come. Its just a Highschool party. Nothing serious.”

  “Okay.”

Myungjun said, mostly because he was interested in a certain someone not in the party.

“What?” Bin raised a brow. What happened to not going to parties until they graduate?

“We will be there.” Myungjun assured Minhyuk. “Just send us the address”

“Thank you!” a happy Minhyuk enveloped Myungjun in a hug as the boy pushed him off him slightly.

Bin shook his head hoping that Kim Myungjun was joking.

××××

I hope everyone is doing alright?