×12×

Eunwoo's jaw almost dropped the minute his eyes found Bin sitting infront of Jinwoo.

He didn't want to believe it.

Moon Fucking Bin came for a Highschool party?

He watched as Bin gawked at him, drooling hard as Eunwoo shook his head. Even the boy he hated was checking him out.

Putting on a sly grin, he walked over to were Jinwoo and Bin were seated. Bin quickly composed himself, looking away from Eunwoo to stare at his Drink.

Bin hoped that His Drink was not Drugged cause right now he was having hallucinations of Eunwoo doing dirty things to him.

"Look who left his pweety little room to come for a big boys party" Eunwoo mocked, the moment he stopped walking as Jinwoo rolled his eyeballs.

Why did he invite Eunwoo again?

Bin scoffed not sparing him a glance. "If this is a big boy's party then you don't belong here cause the only big thing about you is your ego"

Jinwoo tried not to laugh as Eunwoo sent Bin a glare.

"My ego is not the only big thing I've got" Eunwoo grinned, lifting Bin's face up. "..Do you want to see it?"

Bin shuddered at Eunwoo's touch, a knot forming in his stomach. When did he start getting nervous infront of Eunwoo?

Eunwoo looked down at Bin's lips and admired the lipstick he had used. Pink really looked good on Bin but he was wondering what Bin's lips would taste like against his.

"Ahem!" Jinwoo coughed, jolting them back to reality as Bin pushed Eunwoo's hands away from his face.

"you don't have the right to touch me Eunwoo. Stop touching me" Bin said the moment he regained his senses.

Jinwoo watched the two of them causally. He had a feeling in his gut but pushed it aside immediately.

There was no way something like that would happen.

"tell me, who has the right?" Eunwoo edged on, his gaze not leaving Bin's lips.

"you want to know because?" bin snapped as Eunwoo laughed.

Bin jumped at the loudness of Eunwoo's laughter. Since when did Eunwoo laugh like a Fucking Buffon?

Wait- Buffoons don't even fucking laugh.

"because no one does. Why? Because no one wants to date a fucking prude like you" Eunwoo spat out as Bin clenched his hands.

"Enough!" Jinwoo ended it before it went any further. "eunwoo I swear if you don't behave, I'm kicking your ass out of the house"

Eunwoo's eyes widened. What? "What?! You can't be serious!"

"Well I am. Don't fucking test me Cha Eunwoo" Jinwoo stated as Eunwoo huffed, walking over to the fridge. He needed something to drink.

"What happened to the Alcohol?" Eunwoo said staring at the fridge, aghast.

"Minhyuk took them all the store. We don't want anyone getting drug tonight." Jinwoo shrugged as Eunwoo raised a brow. Since when did they not want drinks at their parties?

"since when?" Eunwoo asked, trying not to get pissed at his bestfriend.

"since today. My offer is still up. If you don't want to be here, you can use the door" Jinjin said as he walked towards Bin ignoring Eunwoo's annoying ass. "still want to dance Bin?"

Bin looked around turning shy suddenly. Dancing with Jinwoo didn't seem like a good idea.

"..I don't think we should"

"Yeah listen to the prude if you don't want to embarrass yourself" Eunwoo mentioned as Jinwoo shot Eunwoo a very nasty glare.

"I'll be down in the store, doing what real men do" Eunwoo clicked his tongue heading towards the store. He needed to get drunk.

"about that dance.." Jinwoo's word slurred as Bin nodded. Maybe it was time to like his sister said 'live a little'.

"Lets dance" Bin said, getting up to his feet. "Letes make a lot of people jealous"

××××

Eunwoo didn't like to be alone and he established that fact by groaning as he sat by the balcony staring at the people partying below.

He had seen Bin dance and he wanted to eat his words because Bin could move his feet like a pro.

He was impressed. Impressed that Reading and talking back wasn't the only thing the nerd knew how to do.

His phone rang as he took it out of his pocket. Glancing at it briefly, he placed it aside.

He didn't feel like talking to his dad right now.

The sliding door leading to the balcony opened behind Eunwoo as he turned to see Bin staring down at him.

"i thought you were in the store" bin mentioned as Eunwoo shook his head.

"and i thought you danced like a chicken but..you dance well.."

Bin froze.

Did Eunwoo just compliment him?

Eunwoo turned away from him. He didn't have the energy to banter with the 'dancer'.

"Why?" Bin suddenly asked.

"Why what?" Eunwoo asked as Bin took a seat beside Eunwoo who didn't mind.

"why are you a badboy?" the question rolled off his lips causing Cha Eunwoo to turn towards the dark haired boy.

"do I need a reason to be one?"

Bin shook his head. He didn't understand why this moment felt like it was a page from a book.

why was his heart beating faster than usual?

"Bin.." Eunwoo muttered as Bin 'hmmed' out a response.

"Can I kiss you?"

His eyes widened. Was Eunwoo serious? Bin looked up at Eunwoo not wanting to believe the boy just asked to kiss him.

"Are you drunk?" bin inquired as Eunwoo shook his head.

One bottle wasn't enough to get him drunk but he wanted to find out why lately, he was attracted to Bin. He was craving bin so much that it was getting more difficult to hold himself down.

"I'm not drunk.." Eunwoo slurred out as Bin bit down on his lip. He wasn't sure what to feel about kissing Eunwoo. They were both teenagers and they were horny as hell but there were others to kiss, why did it have to be each other?

"You are fucking beautiful." Eunwoo said, leaning closer to Bin. Bin shivered at the sultry tone Eunwoo used as he found himself closing the gap. He was lost in Eunwoo's eyes.

Their lips were inches away as both boys paused their breathes.

They wanted this.

Both of them did. Bin cupped Eunwoo's chin in his trembling hands as he whispered;

"Kiss me Cha Eunwoo"

And those words was all it took for Eunwoo to capture Bin's lips with his.

××××

*coughs*