×22×

His lips inched closer as both boys held in their breathe. Eunwoo knew he was attracted to Bin but he wasn't sure in what way yet. Bin on the other hand was confused. He was too young to experience all of these complex feelings. He just wanted to go to school, graduate and make his parent's proud but what was this?

He couldn't call it love.

Because he had never loved anyone in a 'relationship' type of way. Ofcourse he loved his parents, friends and sister but this was different.

This was scary.

  “Eunwoo I-”

Eunwoo sealed his lips with Bin's. Bin gasped at the sudden feel of Eunwoo's lips on his own. Eunwoo cupped the back of Bin's neck again, drawing him closer to deepen the kiss.

Bin kissed back hungrily, unconsciously wrapping his arms around Eunwoo's waist. Bin moaned into the lustful kisses as Eunwoo grinned. Eunwoo bit on Bin's lips as Bin gritted his teeth before placing his lips on Eunwoo's lips again.

         “I never thought seeing men kiss would be this HOT!” his sister's voice jolted them back to reality as both boys let go of each other with Bin a blushing mess.

“Aaaaaawwww. Why did you stop?” she whined. “You shouldn't have..”

Eunwoo rubbed the back of his nape not knowing what to say. Bin also was too busy dealing with the confusion playing on in his head.

why again did he allow eunwoo to kiss him and why did he kiss back?

“So....are you two boyfriends or are you two being idiotically clueless about your feelings for each other?” she folded her  arms as Both boys stared at each other.

Feelings? What did she mean by feelings?

“Sua Noona did you drink today cause your words are not making sense” Bin retorted as she sent him a glare.

“My words don't make sense to you because your Brain is dead” She replied. “I know you won't admit it but enemies don't kiss with passion like you both do and even though you keep denying it, one day you'll open your eyes to see that I was right and that you two belong together” She advised as both boys stared at her.

Eunwoo looked at Bin. He didn't mind. He didn't mind being with the Nerd.

But Bin did because Badboy's are not his type.

××××

“What's your favorite book?” Bin asked and suddenly shook his head. He shouldn't have asked. Eunwoo didn't even read.

“The Fault in our stars” he heard Eunwoo say as he stared at the boy, surprised. So Eunwoo read.? Shocking!

“Next question, have you ever gone through a traumatic period in life?” Bin inquired, staring at his worksheet.

Eunwoo heaved out a sigh. “Four years ago. Something happened and i almost committed”

Bin raised a surprised brow. Eunwoo almost committed? Why? How? He was rich, why would be want to commit?

“Why?” he found himself asking.

“Is that part of the questions too?”

Bin shook his head. “I'm sorry, I just-”

Eunwoo cut him off abruptly. “Its fine. Let's just move on”

Bin nodded, knowing that Eunwoo didn't want to talk about what happened four years ago. “do you have a sibling?”

Eunwoo gritted his teeth. “No”.

“who do you prefer to hang out with? Your mother or father?”

Eunwoo fumed on the inside as he clenched his fist. Bin noticed and quickly said;

“I think we should take a break and do something else”

Eunwoo simply nodded with His face still scrunched up in anger. Bin was confused, Did something happen to Eunwoo's parents? Did he have a disturbing childhood? Was that the reason why he was like this? He was curious but it didn't look like Eunwoo wanted him to know.

“What movies do you watch?” He asked Eunwoo as the boy stood up from the chair to see beside Him on the bed.

“I don't want to watch a movie” Eunwoo sighed as Bin stared pitifully at him.

“what do you want to do?” He asked as Eunwoo looked at him with a genuine smile.

“Can we cuddle?” his eyes pleaded as Bin found himself slowly nodding to it.

“s-sure, w-we can”

    Soon both boys were underneath Bin's covers, Eunwoo spooning a very flustered Bin who was finding it difficult to think straight. He was being cuddled by the most horny boy ever as Eunwoo hummed out a song.

“That's a very nice song” Bin commented. “where did you hear it?”

He heard a sniffle before Eunwoo spoke. Was Eunwoo crying behind him?

“She used to sing it to me” his voice cracked. 

“who used to sing it to you?” Bin carefully, asked.

“Eomma”

××××

* Dead.*