Chapter 4: Before Concert Goofiness

April 2021 Update: This chapter has been re-edited and more detail has been added.  No important content has changed. 

Here is another chapter for everyone! Starting to finally get further into the storyline! I hope you enjoy!

***********************************************************

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang*

I jolt up in a very sleepy state, "come in," I groggily reply, and Liam opens my bedroom door abruptly.

"Good, you're awake, time to go." He says and slams the door closed. Being confused, I turn around and grab my phone off the bedside table and notice that its 8:50 and we are supposed to be meeting Simon in the lobby at 9 to take us to the venue.

"Do I have time to get change?" I yell, hoping to get a response from someone.

"No, just grab clothes, and whatever you need, we gotta go." Louis franticly replies.

I quickly get off my ass, throw my hair into a bun, grab my camera bag, shove jeans, a white tee, an oversize quarter-zip sweater and my makeup bag into my backpack. I throw on a pair of sweats and my converse and rush out of my bedroom. Once my foot hits the hallway I remember I forgot my tooth brush and face wash in my bathroom. I hectically spin around mid step and run back into my room to collect the items I have missed and sprint out of my room again. 

When I reach the living room, I find Mia sitting fully dressed, makeup already on, ready for the day, "Damn girl, you clean up good." I say, smiling at her.

"And you are running behind," she replies giving me a cocky grin as she takes a sip of her Starbucks coffee, and I just shake my head.

"Shhh, this is what I planned the whole time, " I jokingly reply, "We won't be doing much anyway until the concert starts, so I'll be fine," I explain and join her on the couch as we watch the boys rush around the hotel room getting ready. "Should I order breakfast the venue, so you guys still get to eat?"

"You would be a lifesaver if you did that," I hear Niall say from the other room. I walked over to check with Paul if that was alright, and he agreed only if I got something for him as well, which I was happy to apply with.

"What do people want?" I go back and join Mia on the couch, "I know you need something that's vegan friendly, so what do you suggest?"

"Oh, I woke up early enough that I was able to grab Starbucks and breakfast, so I am good," she replies, giving me a little smirk, "thanks for the offer, though."

"Marie Blachère is a good bakery that delivers through UberEats," Liam suggests as he enters the bathroom and closes the door.

I pull out my phone and search it and find a variety of options, "Okay, first question, Coffee or tea?"

"Tea!" Everyone replies, I forgot I am surrounded by people from Europe, of course, they want tea. "Wait no I want coffee please!" I hear a sweet Irish accent yell from his room. 

"Alright and no worries Niall I'll get you a coffee. Other then caffeinated drinks  the easiest thing to get is a croissant sandwich, anyone want Salmon and Avocado?" I ask after making sure I put 4 teas down for the three boys, Paul and a coffee for Niall.

"One for me, please!" Liam screams from the bathroom.

"Turkey and Cheese?"

"Harry and I want one each, please!" Niall says as he walks out of his bedroom and joins us in the living room, and I make a note of that on my phone.