Chapter 8: Off To Toronto

April 2021 Update! Another happy Wednesday! Just doing a few edits :) 

Happy Wednesday!

I originally wanted to add more to this chapter but realized it was getting quite long. I hope everyone is doing well!

Enjoy!

**********************************************************************

Charlotte's POV:

*Buzz Buzz Buzz*

I slowly open my eyes to find myself wrapped in a pair of strong arms. The sun is shining through the bedroom window, and I can hear the bird chirping coming from outside. I roll over to try to find where the alarm is coming from, and I come face to face with Niall's gorgeous blue eyes. "Good morning," I smile, "wanna turn off the alarm?" I say laughing, and he comes back to reality, rolls over and turns it off.

"Sorry, was lost in the moment," he giggles and rolls back over to face me. His morning voice was the most beautiful thing I had ever heard.

"What time is it?"

"8 o'clock," he replies, smiling at me.

"Oh, alright, we still have a bit of time before we really need to get going," I say, resting my head back on my pillow and smiling at him. "How was your sleep? You didn't mind sleeping in here, did you?"

"My sleep was the best I have had in a while actually," he says, and I feel my cheeks warm-up, "and I did not mind at all, it was nice."

"Good I am happy, I had a good sleep too," I say, grabbing his hand and playing with his fingers. "You should sneak back into your room before someone comes looking for you."

"Yes, I know, we both still need to pack too, so I should probably go." He says, sitting up and stretching. "Do this again some time?" he laughing and flashes me a smile.

"Of course," I say as I watch him get out of bed and quietly head back to his room.

I haven't had a boy sleep in my bed since college, but even when I did, I never felt that comfortable with them as I did with Niall. Just gotta remember we want to take this slowly. No rushing into things. We don't even have labels on this yet. "Slowly but surely," I remind myself out loud as I get out of bed and head to use the bathroom. Once I am finished, I brush my teeth and pack my toiletries into their case and throw it into my suitcase.

I decided since all we will be doing today is travelling, I would wear sweats and a cropped sweater. I quickly changed and threw the rest of my clothes into my bag and zipped it up. I heard a knock at my door as soon as I finish zipping up my suitcase, "Come in."

Harry, who is just in sweatpants, opens the door, "mornin', good you are getting ready, just wanted to make sure you were awake," he says, rubbing his eyes.

"Yep, just finishing packing up my stuff," I say walking over to the dresser, grabbing my laptop and putting it into my backpack. "Do you know what the plan is?"

"No, I just woke up, and Liam told me to check to make sure you were awake," he says, walking away, leaving the door open slightly. I finish packing up my belongings and take them out into the living room.

"Is everyone awake?" I say before entering the kitchen to find everyone sitting at the table, "Never mind, I answered my own question." I grab an apple again because I wasn't that hungry, and I stood behind Liam and listened to them talk.

"Is everyone packed?" Liam asked, looking around the room at our reactions. Everyone nods their heads, and Niall quickly looks down at his food and begins shoveling it into his mouth, "Nialler, really?"