Chapter 7: A Night In New York

April 2021 Update!! Just editing :) 

Hello Everyone! Sorry, it's been a couple of days, I was just finishing up the last few things for school! But I am done now, so hopefully will be posting more regularly.

Here is a cheeky little Niall POV, not sure how many of these I will actually do in this story, but thought I would include at least one, just so see his perspective on the situation. I hope you enjoy it and I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy!

Thank you for reading!

Niall's POV:

I watch Charlotte look up at me from her phone and flash me a beautiful smile. Something about her just makes my heart melt. Either it's her gorgeous green eyes or cute personality, but over the past few days, its been hard stop myself from telling her how I feel. I don't want to ruin our relationship, but also if she wins, and something happens between us, I don't want things to be awkward.

Louis has been pushing me to tell her how I feel. Telling me, I will regret not expressing my feelings. I kinda agree with him. But I think that I always fall to fast for a girl and something ends up happening to ruin the relationship, and I am tired of it. At this moment, I am going to wait and see how things progress. My goal is to not rush into things, or put labels on anything until we are both confident.

We all just choose to chill on the couches in the living room for the afternoon watching TV and eating our body weight in chips and dip. It was getting near dinner time, I could hear my stomach grumbling, but there was no way I was going to have pizza for a third day in a row. I look around at everyone, "what are we doing tonight?" I ask, hoping for an opportunity to get to spend more time getting to know Charlotte.

"Since it's our last night in New York City, girls, was there anything that you wanted to do here?" Liam asks, looking between Charlotte and Mia for an answer.

"I was hoping to get to go walk around Times Square, but that's a bit hard for us, isn't it?" Charlotte replies, looking down at her twiddling thumbs.

Mia quickly snaps at her, "yes, we don't want them to get recognized," and I just see a frown appear across Charlotte's face. Seeing her face made me want to do whatever was in my power to make sure happy. 

"Honestly, it's not that hard to dress in disguises and go for a little walk," Harry replies as the boys and I nod our heads, "Nothing we haven't done before."

"I can always just go by myself guys, it's okay I don't want to put you at any risk," Charlotte sighs, Mia really needs to learn to shut her mouth, or she's gonna get a slap. Obviously not from me, but from someone.

"No, Char, we want to come with you, right guys?" I say, standing up from my chair to grab my jacket. I watch all the guys do the same and Louis helps Charlotte up.

"Are you going to come, Mia?" Liam asks as I turn to see her still sitting on the couch, "We can grab something for dinner while we are out."

"Times Square is overrated, I am going to stay here. Are any of you going to keep me company?" She asks, giving me a little wink. Does this girl actually think I am going to stay with her after she completely sassed out Charlotte and made her feel bad for suggesting something? She's off her head.

"I guess I will stay," Liam says, taking one for the team, "Harry, wanna join us as well?" He says, desperately not wanting to stay here alone with her.

"Sure, Payno," He replies, sitting back down on the couch.

"Guess it's just me, you and Lou," I say, grabbing her hand and pulling her and Lou out the door. "Byeee!"