Chapter 12: Front Row Seats

April 2021 Update! Don't mind me just editing and fixing a few things :) 

Charlotte's POV:

"Should we wake her mates?" I hear a thick Yorkshire accent whisper right next to my ear as I start to gain consciousness after being asleep.

"I mean it is almost 10 am, and Paul said breakfast is almost ready. I am sure she will be hungry," a deeper voice replies from further away.

Continuing to pretend to be asleep I hear footsteps come into the room, "Lads what are you doing, let her sleep," an Irish accent says aggressively.

At this point, I knew at least three of them were in the room, so I decide I am going to scare them. I wait a couple of seconds and immediately sit up, "BOO!"

"What the fuck," Niall screams, jumping a foot into the air from where he was sitting on the couch next to me, the other boys look at me in shock.

"How long have you been listening to us talk?" Liam asks as he continues to hold his chest like he was about to have a heart attack.

I giggle to myself as I sit up properly on the couch and cross my legs together, "Just right before Niall came into the room, so not long." I run my fingers through my hair and throw my hair into a messy bun, "Did we all crash in here last night?" The boys nodded.

Paul walks into the living room to lets us know the breakfast was ready, and we all head to the kitchen. We enjoy breakfast together, talking about last night's events and what the plan was for today. Each of us finishes and slowly exit the kitchen to get ready for the rest of the day. The boys decided they were going to get their workout done in the morning, so while they went to do that, I took a long shower and adventured back to my room to get changed.

"Hmm, I think I am going to listen to Queen while I get ready," I say to myself as I open my computer that was hooked up to the TV in my room. I turned on Fat Bottom Girls and danced around my room in my undies while I picked out my clothes. It was starting to get warmer in Toronto each day, so today I decided to throw on a loose-fitting dark green, red and yellow striped shorts with a baggy white top tucked into the shorts, with white converse.

I dance in front of the floor-length mirror to check to make sure I like my outfit while deciding if I wanted to put any makeup on

I dance in front of the floor-length mirror to check to make sure I like my outfit while deciding if I wanted to put any makeup on. I resulted in fixing my eyebrows, putting on mascara and a bit of eyeliner. I smile to myself through the mirror as I hear a knock at my door, I skip over and open it, "Sounds like you are having a great jam session," Harry comments. I nod my head, "we will be leaving in the next 30 minutes, and I was told to remind you that you do not need to bring your camera as you will not be completing a challenge today."

I nod and smile at Harry, "Thank you for the reminder, Har, I will be down soon."

He smiles and walks away; I turn around to see that my room looked like a bomb blew up in it. I cleaned my clothes up and grabbed my backpack, put my camera in it, just in case, and a water bottle before heading downstairs.