Chapter 10: Action Shots

April 2021 Update: Just a quick edit and clean up some things :) 

Hey Everyone, I hope everyone is having a good day and staying safe! Here is the next chapter! It is very long I am sorry! Enjoy!

PS, Again none of the pictures are mine, the credit goes to anyone who took them! Just thought they fit into the story!

**************************************************

I wake up the next morning to an alarm going off. My head begins to pound as I move to look for where it is coming from and quickly place my head back on my pillow as I groan. "I got it, sorry!" I hear a pleasant Irish accent say as he moves to turn off the alarm, "Good morning, beautiful."

I slowly roll over to face Niall, who is propped up on his elbow, smiling at me, "Morning," I groan closing my eyes again.

"A bit hungover?" Niall asks, and I nod my head.

I open my eyes again for a second, and notice that I was still in my clothes that I wore out last night, "What happened after we got home last night?" I asked, closing my eyes again, the light coming in from the window was too bright and was making my head feel worse.

He laughs slightly before replying, "Louis asked if I was spending the night in here, you said I could and immediately passed out afterwards. I didn't know what to do, so I just tucked you into bed and let you sleep."

My heart melted; how did I get so lucky with him, like actually, "Thanks, Nialler." I groan again, "Mind grabbing me some Advil or something and some water?"

"Of course, love," he replies, getting out of bed and walking out of the room. It feels like forever before he comes back into the room, "Here."

He hands me two extra-strength Advil and a cup of water, "Thank you." I take the pills and drink the whole glass of water, "What time is it?"

"It's only 10, so you have plenty of time to feel better," Niall comments climbing back into bed. "Everyone else is still sleeping, so we are in no rush."

I let out a sigh of relief as I cuddle into Niall's chest, "Do you mind if we just lay here for a bit until my pills kick in, this is the worst I have been hungover in a while."

"We can do whatever makes you feel better," He answers as he begins to rub my back.

We lay there staring at the ceiling for a while as I notice the Advil beginning to kick in. "Did you have a fun time last night?" I ask him with my eyes still closed.

"I did," he answers, "I was actually talking to the owner at one point, and he told me he was originally from Ireland and came over to Ontario to spread the Irish culture, which is one of the reasons they had Guinness."

"That must have made you happy then?" I comment, and I feel him nod as his chin rubs up against the top of my head. 

"Did you have fun?" He asks as he begins to play with my hair.

"Oh, ya!" I exclaim, "You and the boy's performance was amazing, and I am quite glad you convinced me to sing with you, that was a lot of fun." I reply opening my eyes as I sit up, on my elbows, looking up at him.

"I am so glad it was a great experience, and you weren't bad at all!" He replies, smiling at me. We sit there staring at each other for what seems like hours until he speaks. "So, do you wanna talk about, you know, us?" This had been the second night Niall had stayed with me. I was enjoying every moment with him, honestly, but it had only been two days since we told each other we liked each other. "I know it's only been a couple of days.." he says, trailing off.