Chapter 14: Date Night

Hey Everyone! Sorry it's been a while, have had no motivation at all to write. Here is a cute chapter between Charlotte and Niall! Hopefully I will update again soon!

I hope everyone is staying safe! Thank you for reading!

May 30th 2020 edit: I forgot to add in the picture inspiration for this chapter! None of these are mine, so the rights belong to the person who took the picture! Just using them for reference!

May 2021 Update: Just editing and improving do not mind me :) 

************************************************************

I pull away from our hug and look into Niall's beautiful blue eyes, "I guess the next this to do is tell the boys," I say, and he nods his head. "Are we just going to come out and tell them? Or should we just act casual and see what their reaction is?"

Niall has sat back down on the edge of my bed, taking a second to think things over, "I think casual; I want to see their reactions." I nod my head as I hear a knock at the door.

I give Niall a confused look; he shrugs his shoulders as I turn and walk towards the door. I look through the peephole to see Liam standing outside. Opening the door, I say, "What's up, Liam?"

"Simon has told us that we need to head down to the bus to go over what is going to be happening while we are here," he explains as Louis walks past and slaps him in the ass. Liam rolls his eyes and goes to hit him back. "Oh, he also wants you to bring your laptop down so he can go over yours and Mia's pictures and give you pointers for what he is looking for during the last challenge." I nod my head and let him know I will be down shortly, "Have you seen Niall he's not in his room?"

"Yeah, I'll let him know that he needs to head down too, don't worry," I say, closing the door and walking back over to Niall. "You heard everything?"

"Mhmm, guess our date will have to wait a bit," he replies, getting up off the bed, "I need to use the loo, then I'm good to go."

I nodded, walking over to the desk in the corner of the room where my Simon had left my laptop. I grabbed it and began waiting patiently for Niall. Once he was finished, we headed down to the tour bus together. Exiting through the back of the hotel, we quickly run to the bus where everyone was waiting.

"Took you long enough," Louis complains right as we open the door.

"Someone had to wee," I say, blaming it on Niall.

"Always knew you had a small bladder mate," Liam laughs as Niall and I sit down on the couch together. Niall just shakes his head, ignoring everyone.

Simon walks out of the back room with Paul and stands in front of us, "Everyone knows that we got here a day early so we could have a day to relax before doing interviews and preparing for the show. Tomorrow is going to be radio and television show interviews along with rehearsing for the gig the next day." Simon begins to explain.

I am half paying attention when I notice Mia staring at me. She gives me a nasty look before going back to giving Simon her full attention. I still have no clue what I did to her for her to treat me like this. Is it seriously only cause we are competing against each other because if it is, she has no sense of friendly competition. I don't expect her to be my best friend, but being nice to each other would have been nice.

"You all will have the night off tonight, but the next couple of days will be work, work, and more work." Simon continues to explain. "The girls will be completing their final challenge during the first show here, and after determining who wins that challenge, I will take a day or two to determine who has won the contest. Girls, I want you to remember that it does not matter how many challenges you have won. The winner will be determined by who has developed the most, shown me that they are worthy of the position and trustworthy enough to work under the boy's secret schedules."