Chapter 19: Late Night Surprise

Louis closes the door in Mia's face, "Lou, that was extremely rude," I say, walking over to him.

"She was rude to you, she deserved it," he said, I laughed and gave him a high five and locked the door so she couldn't get back in the bus.

"My shit is still in there," we hear Mia scream from the other side of the door.

Liam walks over to her bunk and throws her stuff into her bag. Throws it to Louis, who proceeds to unlock the bus door, whip it at her, and immediately close the door and lock it again. "You're welcome," Louis yells at her passive-aggressively. Niall has collapsed over in laughter.

"Alright, not how I planned that interaction going, but that's fine, what is done is done," Simon announces as he pulls out his phone. "You all can celebrate Charlotte winning the competition now; I no longer need you bugging me."

Everyone laughs and decides to head back into the far room. We feel the bus finally pull out of the venue, and looking out the window; we see Mia flipping us off as we drove away. Louis, however, decided it would be fun to flash his asses at her as we drove past, "Louis! What are you doing?" I screamed as I covered my eyes.

"Tommo, pull your pants back up!" Niall yells as he covers my eye with his hand.

"She deserves to stare at my ass," he replies as he presses his bare ass up against the window. We all quickly look out the window to watch her scream in disgust at the bus covering her eyes and turning away. Laughing, Louis finally turns back around to pull his back up to his waist.

"Alright, I do have to admit that was quite funny," I laugh, collapsing onto the couch soon to be joined by the four boys. "Honestly feels like a relief that I no longer have to deal with her," I sigh.

"We told you we believed in you," Harry said, patting my leg.

"You no longer have to worry about the competition either, because you won!" Liam exclaims, giving me a high five.

I sit there shaking my head, "To think I now have to put up with you four the rest of the tour," I joke laughing to myself. They look a bit offended until they realized I was joking.

"How should we celebrate your victory, babe?" Niall asks, putting his arm around me.

"McDonald's and video games? Since we can't do much at least for the next 5 hours while we drive to St. Louis," I suggest, and I watch all the boys heads nod in agreement. "But I do want a big group hug," I demand, standing up, holding my arms out wide.

The boys all individually stood up and joined me, "Couldn't be happier that you are joining our team, Charlie," Liam says as we all pull away from the hug.

"We couldn't be prouder of how far you have come in two weeks love," Louis says, hugging me individually.

I sit back down next to Niall and Harry, "Honestly, I have had a blast getting to know you guys and seeing what it's like to tour North America," I say with a smile. "I am looking forward to visiting more states and getting more incredible pictures of you boys!"

"Just remember tour can put a lot of stress on you, so let us know when you are having a bad day so we can do anything possible to make it better," Harry insists, putting his large hand on my thigh, rubbing it.

"Yes, please love, let us know when you are struggling, and we will help you out," Niall agrees, putting his arm back around me while leaning in to kiss me on the cheek.

"Thanks, guys, you are amazing."

We sit there talking for a while until we hear a knocking on the door, Paul opens it, "We are stopping for food, assuming you lot are hungry."