Chapter 9: Best Friends Reunite

April 2021 Update: Just editing :) 

Hey! Sorry about the delay! I have had no motivation lately. I have however already started on the next chapter so hopefully, I can keep my motivation high to finish this story! I hope you are enjoying it!

Stay safe! And thank you for reading! <3

PSA: All the pictures again are just for reference! They belong to whoever took them!

**********************************************

I walk down to the kitchen to see if I can find anything to eat when I find Paul sitting talking to Simon at the table. "Ah Charlotte, you live in Toronto, if we were to order food, what do you think all of the boys would like?" Simon asks as he sees me walk into the room.

I think for a second and remember there is this fantastic pub that I know Niall would like, "Why don't we go out for dinner, there's this small pub called The Local on the other side of Toronto that I think would be nice to go to!"

Simon and Paul look at each other and shrug their shoulders, "I can call the restaurant and see what they say, it's better to warn them that we are coming just in case things get crazy," Paul comments standing up and leaving the room.

"I think it's an excellent idea, Charlotte," Simon exclaims, "the boys don't get to go out much and to know it's small, it will be easier to navigate around without getting spotted."

I smile, "It's my favourite place to go with my friends during the week because it does not get too busy." Simon and I continue to talk when I hear a knock at the door, "Oh, Gabriella is here!" I exclaim, skipping towards the door.

As I get closer to the door, I hear what I thought were elephant footsteps coming from upstairs. I ignore them as I make my way to the door just to see that the boys have beat me to it. "Hello!" Louis exclaims as he opens the door.

"You must be Charlotte's best friend," Harry says, holding his hand out to my mother.

"I am flattered," she responds with a smile as her cheek turn rosy, shaking his hand.

"Harry, this is my best friend," I say, gesturing to Gabriella and Niall begins to laugh. I laugh and hug both of them, "I am so happy to see you!"

"It is good to see you too, Char!" Gabriella replies, hugging me tightly. Eventually, we let go and notice the boys are just standing there staring at us. "Well," Gabriella elbows me in the rib, "you gonna introduce us?"

I laugh, "Right, this is Harry, Louis, Liam, and Niall," I explain, pointing to them individually as they either wave obnoxiously or shake their hand, "and boys, this is Gabriella and my mother, Diana."

"It is nice to meet you, boys, you are good looking fellas," my mother comments as I blush in embarrassment.

I hear Simon call to us from in the house, "Mind coming back inside, we don't need screaming girls finding out where we are."

"Of course, Si!" Liam says, leading the group into the living room and closing the door behind us. We all sit down on the couches as Paul and Simon join us.

"Simon, Paul, this is Gabriella, my best friend, and my mother Diana," I say, introducing them again.

"It is nice to meet you both," Simon and Paul replied, shaking their hands.

As we continue to talk, Mia comes out of her room to see what all the commotion is about, I introduce her to Gabriella and my mum, and she decides to stay and chat.