Chapter 11: Interviews and Game Night

April 2021 Update: Just editing! Don't mind me :) 

Hey Everyone! I updated this yesterday off my iPad but forgot to put an author's note at the top! I hope you are all doing well! Also staying inside and healthy! Enjoy this chapter! Things will be picking up speed over the next few chapters and I am going to start writing the next chapter today, hopefully, have it up in the next few days!

Have a good day and enjoy reading! <3

*ALSO* Picture I used for Niall's outfit does not belong to me, it belongs to whoever took it, just used it for reference so you could picture what he was wearing better!

****************************************

Niall's POV

I wake up with a startle as I hear my phone alarm going off. 4 am. Way too early in the morning to be waking up. I quickly turn the alarm off and look over to see if it woke Charlotte up, it hadn't she was still passed out. I smile to myself, kiss her on the forehead and climb out of bed. Slowly make my way out of her room and into my shared bedroom with Louis. I open the door to find him still passed out. Not wanting to wake him up just yet, I quickly grabbed my suitcase from the end of my bed and exited the room. I crossed the hall to the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

"Alright, what do I wear," I say out loud to myself as I search my suitcase for appropriate clothes for the day

"Alright, what do I wear," I say out loud to myself as I search my suitcase for appropriate clothes for the day. I pulled out some grey slacks, a white t-shirt and my pink and white striped button-up. I put them on, brushed my teeth, and fixed my hair in the mirror. Happy with how I looked, I left the loo and returned to my shared bedroom. I noticed Louis still wasn't awake, and it was almost 4:25, so I decided to wake him up. "Hey, Lou?" I say nicely as I tap him on the shoulder.

"Oii," Louis screams karate chopping my hand as he sat up startled in bed.

"Louis!" I say, jumping away from him after almost shitting my pants at his response.

"Niall, oh, it's just you," he says, letting out a big sigh.

"Who the fuck did you think it was?" I reply angrily, rubbing the hand. He shrugged his shoulders, and I dramatically left the room.

I walked downstairs to see if anyone else was awake yet. I entered the kitchen to find mister Payne and Styles, enjoying some avocado toast at the table. "Good morning, lads," I say as I walk over to the fridge to grab some eggs out to make scrambled eggs.

"Morning Nialler, how'd ya sleep?" Liam asks as I grab the frying pan and begin to cook my eggs.

"Needed to be longer, you?" I reply, turning around to look at both of them as I waited for my food.

"All I could hear was Paul snoring all night," Harry responded while Liam and I laughed.

The three of us continued talking until Louis, Paul and Simon joined us in the kitchen. Simon told us the plan for today, which was going to be a lot of interviews and one radio broadcast. "We should be done around dinner time," Simon said as he ate his breakfast.