Chapter 15: Sunshine

Days passed and Bright has been pretty busy lately. We also decided to postpone our beach trip because his schedule got compromised because of the fashion week here in Thailand.

After he spent the night here, a week after, Dad came home with a lot of workload in his plate while mom arrived the following day.

I wasn't able to come and watch Bright fit mom's collection because he said he can't entertain me nor talk to me for the whole day because of his busy schedule. I understood his situation and I honestly don't have a problem with that.

He's a supermodel fighting for his position in the pinnacle. Everyday, strong models have been rising from their ranks and are getting more and more endorsements that's why he has to work hard to stay on top and improve himself.

It's a Friday morning and it's the day of the fashion week wherein the collections of designers all over the country and internationally shall be showcased in the runway.

My mom was in the frontpage first day in the morning because of the rumors that she scouted Bright to be one of his front line models for the show. Mom was so proud that she keeps on taking calls from reporters while eating.

"Yes absolutely... Yes, Bright will be in the show, I now confirm that." she giggles and I almost rolled my eyes at her. She's a social butterfly alright but the way she handles the attention of the press is just on a different level.

She ended the call and another call came. She was about to answer it but Dad called her.

"Eat with us first. The reporters can wait." Dad softly said as he took a bite of his pancake with blueberry and honey.

Mom looked at Dad before nodding. She smiled at me with an apologetic smile.

"Sorry. The press has been really... nosy."

"Well that's because you managed to get Win's friend as your model for the runway." Dad answered like it's an obvious fact.

Mom giggled once again before swallowing her food.

"Thanks to our son! He's good at making friends!" Mom said happily and winked at me.

I smiled at her and avoided her gaze. If only you guys know what type of friendship we have.

Win, you fool!

I immediately slapped the idea and continued eating.

I finished my food and was about to go upstairs to review my papers when Dad called my attention.

"Son, don't forget that you have to go with us tonight." Dad reminded me and I nodded.

I know my responsibilities and I know events like this are one of those.

"I know Dad. I already asked Mom about my attire for today and she said she'll give me something to wear in the afternoon." I politely replied and pointed at my mom.

Mom's eyes widened as she clapped her hands and pointed at me.

"Good thing you said that! Remind my secretary to bring your suit from Stefano Ricci, quick!" she commanded and I immediately agreed as I went out of the dining room.

First thing I did was to call mom's secretary to inform her about my suite. Mom had my measurements so I guess they send it to that luxury shop of Stefano Ricci.

I spent almost half of the day fidgeting with my phone and talking to Bright from time to time. I talked to him when he took lunch at 11:30AM because he has work until 3PM before he gets ready for the fashion show in Bangkok that will start at exactly 7PM sharp.