Chapter 45: Blanket

It's been weeks since that incident happened and I got fully recovered from everything. Bright got back into work while I do my work at home and also trying the branch out next month. I'm really excited for it because this will be easier for me.

Luke on the other hand is very supportive as he told me that I should stay here and manage the business and he'll take care of the main office in the U.S. I honestly don't have a problem with that but I just wish I don't have a partner in business like Uncle Charles or I'll be damned.

Uncle Charles is still on a chase with the authorities while Aziel stays at home with two to three policemen guarding their house. The evidence I gave to my Dad showed everything and that made a huge turn in their lives as the law enforcers from the states and Thailand joined forces to arrest the sly man that uncle Charles is.

"No Luke, I don't think getting the garter from them would be a wise decision. This is the first time that we're going to release underwear for men and the suppliers here in Thailand and the one that I'm in contact with in China is a much more reliable source when it comes to that. "

"Yes but I was thinking we can lessen the expenses if we get the items here in states."

I bit my lip and shook my head as I leaned on my swivel chair. Dad told me to occupy his old office here in the house and he'll just manage his business with his laptop.

"That's true but considering the price here in Thailand or from China, we will save a few thousands of dollars, Luke."

He nodded and smiled at me.

"I understand. When are you going to place the order? So I can request for a purchase request right away."

"Hmm..." I bit the ballpen that I'm holding and looked at the calendar in my laptop. I checked on our target date and decided to place my order tomorrow. It's already nine in the evening here but work is just starting there in states.

"Request for a PR today, Luke. I need it today, okay?" I directly said and he agreed to it. "Okay thank you."

"Uh Win," he hesitantly said as I was about to end the call. I looked at him as I waited for him to speak. "Are you... okay with your relationship with Bright? You've gone public." he reminded me and I know he knows my issues more than anyone else.

I heaved a sigh and smiled at him. Luke has been very considerate of me for the past months. We've gone closer again despite the things that had happened in the fast.

"I'm good, Luke." I assured him as I smiled in front of the screen. He's been with me longer than Bright and I know he only cares for me as one of his friends.

"Just talk to me if you need someone to talk to, okay?"

I nodded and I felt my heart melting little by little. I never thought I would have such few friends in this life and they are all so real to me.

"Bright and I are fine, Luke. Things have changed already. You don't have to worry about anything."

He cocked his head on the side as he looked at me with curiosity in his eyes.

"So he can do things with you in public now? Hold your hands and stuff?"

I smiled and nod at him. At least we can do that now without worrying about the opinions of others.

"That's good then. I'm happy for you Metawin."

"Thank you Luke." I bitterly said. "I hope you find the right person soon."

He shook his head as he looked at me with emotions I don't know of.

"I hope so." he faked a laugh. "Just talk to me anytime if he treats you like shit again."