Chapter 52: Play

"B-Baby what are you saying? You know who is behind this?" he whispered and I nodded, determination was evident in my system. "Who is it?"

"It's Aziel." I spat and I saw how his eyes turned into hopeful into confused.

"Baby that's... impossible. I mean, he's your friend."

I shook my head and grabbed his hand.

"We have to go. We need to talk somewhere private. We don't know if someone is listening."

I am skeptical about everything now. I don't have a proof yet that Aziel did this but it is really strange that his father went crazy and now Boon is showing the same symptoms and I don't even know how he did this - if ever he is really the one.

I may be a very slow person when it comes to situation that needs less thinking but not in analysis and problem solving. I have always been a keen observer of things in business and I can also tell if the person in front of me is lying but how I didn't see any lies from Aziel's eyes is something that I don't know of.

I threw a last glance at Boon and saw that he's smiling devilishly at me. His fingers won't stop on tapping like he's playing something and I saw a yellow leaf or something on his sleeves.

"What are you looking at!?" he shouted and slammed the window that made me stood up.

The guards held his arms and quickly placed him back on his seat.

"Let's go." Bright said and pulled my hand out of there.

Bright and I acted normally when we thanked the police officers for letting us talk to Boon. My hands were trembling in fear and Bright held it because maybe he sensed my uneasiness.

"Baby calm down..."

"Bright this isn't normal. I-I talked to him and said things earlier!" I whispered and he nod at me.

"I'm here Win... besides, we don't have any proof that he is indeed the one who's doing this."

With that, he pulled me out of the police station straightly heading for the parking lot. We reached his car and was about to go inside when we heard someone calling me.

"Win!" my insides suddenly trembled in fear as I turned around and saw Aziel smiling at me.

"Oh... Aziel... what's up?" I tried to maintain a straight face despite the chaos inside me.

"Are you going home?" he asked and I felt Bright immediately going to my side.

"Yes Aziel, why?" Bright answered for me and Aziel smiled.

"Oh nothing. I just asked. You two looked inseparable. I'm happy for you though..."

Bright raised his eyebrow and cocked his head on the side.

"That was random but thank you Aziel. Do you need anything?"

"Oh yeah I almost forgot..." he chuckled and pulled out a black envelope. "My grandfather's 90th birthday is coming and I want you guys to be there."

I didn't talk and let Bright take the envelope from him.

"Your father is a family friend and since he's in states, mom told me to give that to you. Please come. You can also meet potential business partners and investors." he cheerfully said and all I did was nod at him.

I don't even know what to say!

"I'll see you next week then?"

"We'll see if it fits my schedule first, Aziel but I will try. Thank you." I gave him a timid smile before opening the car's door.