Chapter 47: Worried

"Are you ready?" Bright asked as he went inside my room, now all dressed up for the opening of Soei's first branch here in Thailand.

There have been a lot of factors to reconsider while I'm doing this with my business partner, Luke and honestly, it's pretty hard to communicate via Zoom or FaceTime everytime we have things to discuss.

I nodded as I fixed my sleeves that I rolled until on my elbow.

He pouted as he came near me and gave me a swift kiss. He just came back last night from another trip in Dubai for another fashion show of a big designer.

"Are you nervous?" he asked.

"Not at all, more like excited." I giddily said as I pulled his waist towards mine. "Are you really going with me? You can rest Bright. You just got home a few hours ago."

He shook his head as he fixed the strands of my hair.

"I need to be there. Besides, I'm your boyfriend and my presence will help your brand grow even more." he winked at me and I immediately rolled my eyes.

He's really aware of the things he's capable of. He knows that when he shows up there, our sales will surely increase by double or even triple.

"The confidence." I sarcastically said and he laughed as he draped his arm on my shoulder.

"Let's go?" he gently said and ushered me out of the room.

We decided to take his car that was parked in front of our house and I was uttered speechless for a few moments as I stared at the black Aston Martin. He bought a new one!?

"Get in." he smirked and I know he knows what I'm thinking.

"You bought a new one?" I asked and he proudly nodded. "Bright you have three cars in your house!"

He laughed at me as he slowly walked with me until he opened the car's door.

"You sounded like a wife just now." he whispered and stole a kiss on my cheek. "Someone's concern with my bank account huh?"

I rolled my eyes and gave him a slight push.

"Bright, you don't have other source of income, may I remind you. Besides, your modeling career isn't forever. You really have to invest on something that appreciates and a luxury car isn't a perfect example of that."

He heaved a sigh and nodded before holding my hand.

"Okay baby whatever you say. I'll look into it and I will really invest on important things now, okay?" he softly said and cupped my cheeks with his hand. "Don't think too much about me for today, okay? This is your special day my Metawin."

Something inside me turned and agreed to him.

The ride going to the location of my new office and first shop in Thailand went smoothly as Bright drove while holding my hand. He would often kiss my hand and I would smile like a little girl receiving gifts after gifts from her parents.

Are you lost baby girl?

I heaved a sigh as I looked at Bright and realized how we went through ups and downs and we are finally here. It's been a long painful journey but everything happened for us to be ready and be strong for each other.

I never mentioned to Bright what his father did to me. His dad may have offended me in every way possible but I don't want to ruin their relationship even more. I know Bright really well and I'm sure he will not sit back and relax beside me until he talks to his father and let him see reasons.

We arrived at the two storey building of mine. The first floor was designed to accommodate the customers that want to see our collections and our products while the second floor serves as the office of my employees and mine as well and other functions.