Chapter 43: Sex Playlist

Warning! Read at your own risk!
----------

Bright was very... enthusiastic, I must say, when we were cleaning his... cave. He said he felt a weird feeling when I taught him how to do it and I never thought watching someone clean himself would be this pleasurable and sexy in every way.

"Something's tingling inside bunny!" he whined and I laughed so hard as I let him do his thing after I taught him everything.

It's very simple - just put it inside, let it simmer then let it out.

Simmer!?

I got inside the shower and started to clean my body. I don't have to worry about cleaning mine because Bright is really going to do it and I'm really curious if he'll really let me do it until the end.

I smirked at the idea as I grabbed the bottle of shampoo and started to wash my hair. I was humming inside the shower with my eyes closed when I heard the flushing of the toilet and I felt him opened the shower door.

"Baby..." he whined and I washed the shampoo out of my face before looking at him. He looked so torn and exhausted.

"Are you okay?" I asked and he cutely shook his head.

"I feel cold inside my hole." he said like a kid and enveloped me in for a hug. We're both naked and I must admit how he can turn me on with just the sight of him all naked for me.

I smirked and shook my head.

"You don't have to do it-" I gently said but he cut me off.

"But you want this. You said it's my punishment." he playfully said as he displayed a cat like smile.

"You don't have to do it." I gently said and looked at him with gentleness. "You can just be the top."

He held me tighter as our bodies collided together while our swords are having a fight down there; or should I say fencing?

Bright scowled at me and placed a kiss on my lips.

"I'm already clean. What do you want me to do with my squeaky cave, Metawin?"

I can't hold it anymore as I laughed out loud and he pouted even more.

"Why are you laughing?" he asked and I shook my head; still breathless because of laughing. "Baby..."

"Can you take it? You can always say no." I replied when I finally got the chance to breathe and ran my fingers through his hair while the water is slowly dripping down our collided bodies.

"I can always try." he answered without any hesitation and heaved a sigh. "Enough of my whining. Let me wash your hair."

I let him do what he wants as he continued scrubbing my scalp while I do his as well. He stole kisses from me with every chance he got and he even even cleaned my whole body with a loofah and we laughed when he made dirty jokes about my well toned body now compared to my not-so developed body before.

Seconds turned to minutes and minutes turned to an hour before we finished taking a shower. He gently pulled me out of the shower after he dried himself and let me stood in front of the mirror as he got a towel and slowly dried my hair before going to my neck, shoulders, back, torso, then back to my chest and abdomen.

I felt him placed a kiss on my shoulder as he hugged me from the back. He placed his face on my neck and I tilt it sideways just to give him more access.

"I've missed this baby." he whispered as he placed a kiss on my neck. "This was my spot and it's been so long since I've been here, Win." I can sense pain in his voice.