Stamps of approval

So my friend Hazel can up with an idea of writing Stamps of Approval up for stories that you like and want to encourage others to read and we did each others story. If you would like to do a Stamp of Approval for mine, or want to exchange one, let me know and we can write them up. Thanks and happy reading!!!!

************************************************************************************************************

The Last Healer can signify a lot of things to a lot of different people.

Healing is a very interesting topic. It's also damn hard to put it into words without sounding suicidal.

I also love to see this type of writing. This isn't cliché. It's something else. Something better.

Now back to the book. You should you read it, because most likely you'll relate to it.

We all have insecurities and we all learn to live with ourselves. 

This book makes you look at yourself in a different angle. It makes you feel itchy and sticky, but in a good way, because all of us have felt hurt and pained at some part of our life.

This work also has this unique point of view about forgiveness. This is where forgiveness doesn't mean you excuse the crime. It simply means you're no longer willing to be the victim.

Sincerely, Hazel Claire Ivy

****************************************************************************************************************

I read the description and the first sentenced got me hooked! This story is definitely dramatic! It's cliche, but so un-cliche at the same time. It's very unique and will keep you on the edge f your seat!~

 imaginativewriter

****************************************************************************************************************

While The Last Healer is different then other books, the originality is what makes it so unique. It's well thought out, and the plot is outstanding, as is the writing. I love how it portrays the journey of the protagonist. It's just what people are looking for: a unique story that will stand out, as well as characters you might be able to relate to.

bookwormSarah

*************************************************************************************************

I have recommended this book to all my teens and tweens. An encouraging and uplifting story about overcoming the worst of adversity and proving that even the meek can endure and overcome.

-MamaMagie

*********************************************************************************************

your book is awesome an so relatable abuse self doubt couragh love strength definitely worth the read iv shared it on my other online accounts to my friends i love this book the story line is brilliant

-GracieTb