Chapter 1 part 1

This is going to be a long book hopefully alot of chapters
Pov stands for point of view

It was a normal day after school, Marinette was walking home to help in her parents bakery as usual. While she was walking she felt like she was being watched, suspicious she looked around.

Marinettes pov:
As I was walking I kept thinking I heard footsteps behind me but each time I looked behind nothing was ever there. When I was a few minutes away from the bakery & home, I decided enough was enough. I stopped and started walking towards where I heard the footsteps last and I called out "whoever is there come out, I heard you and I'm not scared of you".

After she called out, looking at the spot the sounds came from, she heard rustling and looked up, from the trees (brown and dying in fall) piercing green eyes appeared and Marinette stepped back startled.
She had no idea how long she'd been standing there looking into those eyes until her mum started to call out her name.

Marinettes pov:
"Marinette!!" My mom was calling out to me. scared, I took one last glance at the place where I saw those stunning eyes. They were gone.
"Come help us sweetie it's getting busy" (marinettes mom) sabine called. "Coming mama" she replied and she started running back towards the bakery.

Afterwards, around 10pm, Marinette was in her room finishing some late designs. A storm had started to form and thunder could be heard in the distance, a little pitter patter of rain could be heard on the trap door in her roof leading to her balcony. Just as she was about to call it a night there was what sounded like a light tapping on her top door.

Marinettes pov:
I swear I could have just heard knocking on my trap door. As I walked closer I heard running and just when I look up to it I saw ladybug jump over and start chasing something out of view that I couldn't see. Too scared to open the door I quickly turned my lamp off then went and hid under the covers listening to the ever growing storm outside.

Eventually mari drifted into sleep but all she could see were those green electric eyes. so beautiful yet so paralyzing.