Chapter 35

Alyas pov:
Nino and adrien haven't shown up for school today. It's weird, usually Nino will call and say he's sick. I hope their okay.

First Class has just finished and it's raining.
"I'm going to call nino, I'll be back and we can talk about which way we're going to come in from tonight." I say to Chloé, and she nods as I walk off. It rings twice before he picks up, "hey baby. Everything okay?" He doesn't sound sick.
"Why aren't u at school today? Usually u tell me before it starts if your going to be absent." I hear him mumble something to someone, is he with a girl? I'm starting to get annoyed. "Are you with a girl!" I half yell into the phone looking around, no one heard me so I walk into the bathroom, no ones in here. "What? babe? no! Of course not. I'm just feeling under the weather today." He sounds convincing but I heard him talking to someone and I know his parents are at work and his little brother is at school. "Then who are you talking too?"

Carapace/ninos pov:
"Then who are you talking too?" Fuck alya sounds angry. I can't tell her I was talking to Kim, chat and marinette . "There was a pigeon outside the kitchen window," I awkwardly laugh out. "A pigeon.." she says sarcastically "riiight." Of course she doesn't believe me "you know how much I love birds." This part is true so I'm going to stick with that story, "and a pigeon can talk back nino?" Fuck what did she hear. "The news is on the tv aswell." Does she think I'm cheating on her? I'm standing in the empty hallway towards the back entrance, as chat comes around the corner, I point to the phone and mouth alya so he stands there and waits til I've finished.
"I love you alya, and only you. I'm going to eat my breakfast/lunch now and I'll call you later." She sighs as I make a kissing sound, chat smiles next to me. "I love you too, I'll come see you after school and check up on you. No saying no. Bye." And she hangs up on me, "girlfriend problems?" Chat says to me, " i push his shoulder playfully "like you have any problems with mari." He looks almost offended, "come on tough shell. We have to plan everything." And off he goes with me following him.

Marinettes pov:
I'm seated in a large room on a couch. Its been about 30 minutes since we arrived and chats in another room near me. He offered for me to come but honestly I'm kinda scared of all the other people.
It's given me time to think, and right now I'm wondering how lila was able to enter the house without the alarm going off, unless chat told her the password? "Don't be stupid" I mutter talking to myself.
The room has light blue walls and is large, no door just an arch leading towards the rest of the building.
"Hey mari." I look up and a dark skinned guy in a turtle like shell is standing in the doorway. "Do I know you?" I ask, he seems eerily familiar. "Sorta..." He scratches his head, "I was there when the lila incident took place." He looks at me as I look away. "Oh," is all I get out, "chat wanted me to tell you that he thinks it's safe enough for you to return back to his place so I will be taking you there." He nods and walks off before I can argue. What!? Why am I not allowed to stay here?
I get up from where I'm sitting and slowly walk out of the room, following the sound of chats echoed voice I slightly open a set of doors to see a dining type room. It's the same hall I saw when I was in the nursing block. But this is a different angle, wow! How big is this place? I think to myself. And there chat is, standing on the table, his muscles reflecting the light off of his skin tight black leather suit. What does he see in some little weak girl like me? I think self doubtingly about myself, as I look back up chat is looking at me but still talking. As he breaks eye contact he finished speaking and dismissing himself walks towards me. I close the door and stand back, a few seconds later chats opened the doors and is in front of me, "hey mari," he puts his hand against my face, he's so warm. "Everything okay?" He asks pushing me against a wall. "Not now kitty," I flick his bell, I'm pissed off because he isn't letting me stay, "why are you sending me home?" I mutter angrily and he stifles a purr, "you find this amusing?" I half yell at him. He looks taken back, "sorry princess, it's just your hard to take serious being this beautiful and might I add, very distracting." He says the last two words seductively. "Well you have to learn, self control in dire situations chat." I bring my hand up from my side, deliberately rubbing his crotch and placing my hand on his shoulder, "I don't want to go back. I'm already here." He looks annoyed, "I know your trying to tease me, and luckily for you it seems to be working." He starts kissing me, I want to hold him and be taken to a somewhat safe sexual place, but I don't want to be tossed to the side. Pushing him away I glare at him, "chat." His eyes narrow, "we've deemed it safe enough for you to go back to the house. The only reason you came here in the first place is because I thought it wouldn't be safe." He steps back running his hand through his hair, "carapace will be taking you back just before we leave in a couple hours. Would you like to come in here and stay with me? Or go back to the other room?" I'm mad at him, but I won't see him til tomorrow. "I'll come with you." I mutter angrily looking at the ground.
He just smirks in reply grabbing my hand and pulling me through the doors, "continuing on what happens after and the new patrols." He says with a raised voice, walking towards the table again, he smiles at me encouragingly and I follow him.

Ladybugs pov:
The plan is falling into action, Lila has been helping a lot. Having kept a close eye on her at all times I know she hasn't been able to slip away.
Alya, or otherwise known as rena rouge, has texted me explaining her plan, and how her and queen bee will be attacking together.
Alya doesn't seem to trust lila, and I don't understand why. I think it's because she's upset about not having anyone as close as her friend marinette anymore.
In a few hours once the two gangs go into a fight for the Eiffel Tower once one of them is defeated we will attack and take chat out then go off to find his base once it's unguarded.
There should be no reason he won't be there and according to resources from lila, the kidnapped girl marinette will be with him.

Chats pov:
It's time to leave.
Carapace has returned after dropping marinette at my house once again, and it's getting dark.
"Before we go!" I yell out to everyone, and they all turn their attention on me. "No one gets left behind and no one is to retreat unless I say so. We've all pledged our lives to this gang and to each other." They're all nodding in agreement. "Now! Let's go tear that gang apart!" I yell out and everyone starts cheering.
We start splitting into sections. Carapace, king monkey, Pegasus and viperion. We're taking the west entrance, "alright the time is now, if we must kill them we will." They all agree, "luka, your miraculous will help us out the most so stay with me all times unless you absolutely need to be somewhere else." He nods and we go off into the night.