Chapter 18

Thankyou to everyone who actually reads this! 250 reads wow! Love you all and I hope that you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it.:)

Marinettes pov:
As I'm getting undressed I feel guilty, I led him on. And I really do want him but I'm not ready for that, not right now. And I feel bad for being so rude, poor chat. He was confused and I think possibly hurt when I left him.
I get in the shower, "ouch!" I burn my lower left leg. And a red burn appears immediately. I run cold water over it to soothe, and it's okay after a few minutes.
I wash my hair and body then get out and dry myself off. As I get out of the shower it's now 10:30 and chat isn't in the room. I feel like I need to get out, I'm restless and I feel like the walls are closing in on me. The backdoor is constantly locked and I need to go past the lounge room and into the kitchen to even get to it, let alone find the key.
I look through the draws chat has filled with clothes for me. I grab some panties and a bra then get dressed into a grey shirt and some black shorts.
I feel an urge to be near him constantly, and I'm hoping it's because I'm scared of being alone not because I want him, in that way.
My damp hair is swinging on my shoulders so I decide to tie it up, and I go in search for my hair ties. Once I find it I put my hair into a messy bun. The burn on my leg is stinging again and I can't touch it, I wonder if chat has any soothing cream? Should I ask him? Look for it myself? Maybe I should ask Kim? I consider my options as I hear a knock on the door. "Hello," I call out and a certain black cat enters the room, "I wanted to apologise, I got carried away and I won't touch you again." He looks genuine and I nod. Then his eyes see the burn on my leg, "marinette! What happened?" He walks over to me, "I accidentally turned the water too hot." I laugh embarrassed, "I'm so sorry marinette, if you hadn't been preoccupied thinking about what I did, you would have noticed how hot the water was." He reaches out and I flinch back. "It's hurts," i explain, "let me get you something for it." He says and walks off to the bathroom.

It's Wednesday, and it's been 4 days since I burnt my leg and it's healing now, but the first 2 days it blistered and hurt like hell, I tell chat that I don't need him to change the bandage he insists I wrap my leg in, every day. But I always fall asleep before him and he changes my leg while I sleep.
He hasn't tried anything since that day, and I haven't tempted him. I still feel bad but I can't change the past.
I'm once again staring out of his window seat and wishing I wasn't cooped up here when chat enters the room. "Hey mari," he's smirking and I know he's planning something. "I thought you'd be watching a movie with Kim again,." I say. Usually on Wednesdays he will spend the night in the lounge room watching movies with Kim. And I join him sometimes, depending on what mood Kim is in.
He's in another bad mood so I'm hiding in the safety of chats room.
"Usually princess, but I wanted to show you somewhere." I gasp, is he taking me outside again. I let myself get excited for a second but I don't give myself away. "Are you taking me outside?" I try and hide the hope in my voice, "yes, and this time it won't be interrupted by some creepy perves." He laughs. And I let a grin slip onto my face, "does Kim know?" I ask him now wary. "No, he doesn't. But I don't need his permission to go out marinette." He laughs playfully, "I'm his boss technically." He walks toward me grinning, and it's infectious. "Marinette, will you go on a date with me?" He says very charming. "Yes I will kitty, hopefully less disastrous than the last,".

Chats pov:
As I'm walking downstairs I hope Kim is too distracted by his movie to realise me and marinette leaving.
But my luck runs out as I open the door and he's standing next to the couch. "Heyyyyy Kim, how are you?" I try small talk. And then he looks behind me.
"Chat, What in gods name are you doing?" Kims standing up and looking at me and marinette with the door open. "I'm taking marinette somewhere." He looks displeased. "Do you not remember what happened last time you took marinette out. they found you once, what's stopping them from finding you again and capturing you both?" I'm glad Kim is watching out for me but I don't need a babysitter. "Kim, I know how to defend myself, and others I love," my tone is flat and marinette gives me a questioning look. "Thankyou for your concern but nothing will happen to me. Or marinette." I finish. "Fine. Do what you want chat." And i see he's given up arguing. "Will I see you tonight at the warehouse?" I ask Kim, I want to know if he decided to come to my meeting or not, we're deciding on invading the territory around the Eiffel Tower. It's in high business with a lot of the gangs in Paris. "Chat you know you can always count on me." And a smile creeps onto my face, "thankyou Kim." He smirks back, "your welcome little kitten." I snort and he laughs, but I do find it funny when he says stupid things like that.

As me and marinette leave it's only around 7 but it's gotten dark fast. "Thankyou for not blindfolding me chat," marinette says smiling at me, "you've already seen this road so there really is no point princess." In the soon to be 3 weeks since marinette met chat, she's grown extremely close to me, and I'm sure enough to say now, that she doesn't need to be blindfolded while in this car with me. "Are we going to the same place as last time?" She interrupts my thoughts. "No, we're not going there again," I awkwardly laugh "I'm taking you somewhere that I've never shown anyone, it's a truly beautiful place."