Chapter 3

7 hours after the kidnapping...

Sabine's pov:
"Tom! Can you check on marinette she is supposed to be helping down here in the bakery" I called to my husband.
"she still has 30 minutes. give her time honey buns" he replied back warmly. I start giggling to myself when Alya marinettes best friend runs into the store. "Oh god darling, are you okay?" I leave my half beaten dough and go wrap my arms around her.
"Where's marinette!" She panickly spoke. "Why darling she's upstairs sleeping. Her shift doesn't start for another 30 minutes". "Please call her down mrs dupain-cheng its urgent she hears it". I look at her worried, "Tom! Go fetch marinette now!"

Alyas pov:
Im running towards the bakery. I can't let them know that I know she's been kidnapped, so I come up with a plan that something urgent has happened and I need to talk to her immediately.

As I hear her dad walking up the stairs I can't help but wish everything was just some bad dream and she really is still in bed. But as I hear her dad running down the stairs calling her name my heart drops and I know it wasn't a dream at all. "I can't find marinette,she isn't in her room Sabine and her trap door leading to the balcony is wide open!" he exclaims trying to keep his cool in-front of me I assume. Sabine looks at me and then starts "check the entire house once more then is we can't find her call the cops." She says trying to stay calm. I run upstairs after Tom and Sabine follows me she starts checking the house while I go up to marinettes room. I look around and find her lock to her top door in pieces on the ground. "Of course, that alley cat. I'm going to find him and kill him myself" I say almost in tears as I collapse on the floor. Sabine and Tom come up almost hysterical now and wrap their arms around me and we all sit in huddled group as Tom reached his phone and calls 112 (French 911) and starts to explain the morning. We sit there hugging each other until the police get to us.

Sorry for the short chapter more coming soon!:))