Chapter 29 lemon

Lemon time fuckers!
And it only took me 29 chapters lmao

Lila's pov:
It's been 3 days since I turned my back on the gang. None of them treated me with any respect, and chat never listened anyway. I'll show them, just because I wasn't born into the gang doesn't mean that they should treat me like that. Just wait til I crush chats parade and his little play thing.

Chats pov:
Marinette and I have spent the entire day walking around the lake. I can tell she's tired but being as stubborn as she is, she won't admit it.
"Do you want to take a break mari?" She's looks at me challenging. "no. I'm not tired at all. Come on let's keep going another hour or two and we'll be back at your place." It's a nice day and the sun is out. "Close your eyes and don't look." She looks back at me confused. "Why?" She's huffing so I decide that if she won't admit it I'll take the break for her. "Just do it please" she doesn't. I sigh and walk over to her, "turn around," at least she does that, and I place my hand over her eyes pressing my body against her so she can't turn. "Plagg claws off," and in a flash of green I'm back to being adrien, I take one of my hands off of her eyes, still holding her in place, reach into the backpack on my back and take out a black mask. I tie it on and step back from marinette. "You might not be tired but I think we deserve a swim on such a nice day." I strip my shirt, take everything out of my short pockets and remove my shoes and socks, then I run and jump into the lake. It's freezing, "shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Ahh it's cold." Marinettes at the baseline of trees is laughing at me. "Chat, what did you expect," she's smiling widely. And I can't help but smirk back as I warm up, Adjusting to the water. "Come in princess." I'm about 1 metre away and if she refuses I can splash her. "No way kitty. Your not charming me into that ice machine." And so I gently splash her with a small amount of water. "Heyy, that's not fair!" She squeals getting out of the reach of my chest splash. "Come be a cat popsicle with me," I'm smiling at her. And she just walks back into the woods shaking her head. " no fair." I pout but she can't see me. I close my eyes and float on top of the calm water.
"Watch out kitty!" I hear marinette say as I open my eyes she's running back towards the water in just her bra and panties. She jumps into the water a bit further behind me, And there's a big splash, "ahhhhh it's so cold!" I hear her shreak. It my turn to laugh and as I am she splashes me, "that's for before," she giggles as water drips down from my hair, she's practically naked, is all I can think and I feel a familiar urge down there. Not now chat, wait.
She swims over to me, and wraps her arms around me, "it's still really cold," she giggles, "yes it is." And I kiss her neck, across her collarbone and up to her pulse point, "chat." She stops me, did I do something wrong? "Marinette." I ask hesitantly. "Ive never... you know." She looks away from me, so she is a virgin, "don't worry princess, I've never before either." She looks at me shocked. "Really?" I can't help but find her surprise amusing. "No ones ever caught my eye quite like you mari." She slightly gasps and her face turns pink, "and you don't have to if you don't want to. I won't ever forced you to do anything you don't want." I kiss her nose, "Thankyou chat."
After a few seconds she inches towards me and starts to kiss me, it deepens as she wraps her legs around my waist. The throbbing between my legs grows and I groan into her mouth, she breaks off giggling in response. I pull her back in and her hand starts to explore my chest down my abs and stops at the waistband of my shorts, she continues that torture until I feel like my mind is going to explode, "Mari..." she breathless as she responds "yes," she looks scared, "I want you," I kiss her neck again, "show me," I'm taken back by her consent. "Show you?" I say with a challenge. My pants are way too tight and I know she can feel it. "Show me how much you want me chat." I don't think I can hold it much longer, but I want to make sure she feels as much pleasure as I will. I slowly take one of my arms from around her waist and slowly dipping down caressing her ass, then leading up slowly over her belly and gabbing her breast in my hand. She kisses me again and moans into my mouth, I take my hand away from her bra and go down south, "may I?" I stop just above her panties. She nods,
"are you scared?" I ask her teasing, she shakes her head saying no. "I'm just a bit nervous," I gently go down down and move her panties to the side, "so am I," I say with a shaky breath. I want to feel her, all of her. I gently rub her clit in circles and she moans, I love that sound. Slowly I go down again and ease a single finger inside of her, "god your tight marinette," I moan. How will i fit? I move my hand slowly, in and out, I add another finger. She moves her hands to my hair and gently grips it, why does her gentle tugging turn me on so much. I can't hold on anymore so I suddenly remove my fingers. "Why did you stop?" She asks confused, I pull my shorts down, taking my boxers with them. And she knows what I'm about to do, "it might hurt at first," she nods in understanding, slowly I lift her up arranging my erection beneath her entrance, "show me." Marinettes eyes flash dangerously, and I lower her onto me, I groan, loudly as my member enters her tight walls, so silky and it's squeezing me until I feel like I'm about to burst right then and there. "ahhh," she moans in discomfort, I'm only halfway inside her. "do you want me to stop," I say out of breathe. "No, no I want more." She says, and I finally ease all the way inside of her, my dick is throbbing from staying still, it's too tight. I bury her neck in kisses,
"your, really big." She moans out, and on cue I start to move, in and out. I start with a slow rhythm and eventually pick speed up. she's moaning as I suck on her pulse point. Her soft skin against mine is the best thing I've ever felt. Her breasts in her bra against my chest, rubbing up and down, I want to burst. Not yet chat, don't give in just yet, I want her to cum before me and feel just as much pleasure. I know she's close, as she tightens around my member and gently says "chaat" Her saying my voice like that sounds amazing. "Come for me princess." I mumble into her neck, And with that she leans her head back and I feel her tighten around me until her legs tremble and she comes undone over me. "Yes baby," i think to myself, I thrust faster and oh she feels amazing, I focus on a rhythm and within seconds I want to let go. "fuck mari," I feel my chest tighten as oxygen becomes scarcer in my erratic breathing. I close my eyes tight, the last of my oxygen failing me, "damn it marinette. I can't anymore.", I thrust into her once, hard, staying still and letting loose, "oh fuck," I say while I twitch inside her, letting loose four explosions of myself inside her.