Chapter 38

It's been 3 days since chat took over the Eiffel Tower territory and he hasn't left marinette alone.
(Monday)

Marinettes pov:
It's now monday, and as I wake up I feel surrounded by warmth and I can't really breathe. I start to struggle as I feel what's suffocating me talk, "marinette?" Chat whispers sitting up slowly, and I take in breaths of air as he looks at me confused. "I don't think it's very wise to fall asleep on someone kitten." I giggle out of breath, "you were chocking me." I throw myself at him and he catches me falling over. I nuzzle into his neck and I hear him start to purr, "I love that sound." I giggle, he stops immediately, clearing his throat, "I don't know what you mean." He sounds embarrassed, "when you purr. It's adorable." I smile, and he just starts kissing my face. He looks behind him and jumps up, me staying on the bed. The time is 12:37pm "I'm so late!" He says, then looks at me. "Go then. You don't want an afternoon." I joke. "Screw them mari. I want to spend as much time as I can with you today." He says getting back onto the bed. "Why today? I'm not complaining just curious." He looks at me sadly, forcing a smile. "I just want to show you how much I love you. No matter what happens mari I really do love you." I'm worried now, sitting up properly I cross my legs. He goes to kiss me but I put my finger to his nose and push him away, "what's going on?" I ask him seriously. "Nothing princess." I know he's lying "fine, no more kisses til the truth comes out" I say standing up and walking to the bathroom.

Getting in the shower I hear the door open, "may I join?" I see chat in his civilian form, still with his mask on, smirking. "Hmph." I turn away. He sighs. "I have a surprise for you tonight, and I want to show you how much I care about you." I look at him confused as he closes the door behind him. "Come here." I roll my eyes.
As he joins in I realise something.
"Where's Kim been through the weekend?" I ask, "he's probably out partying, he does things like this sometimes and will return soon." He comes up behind me and kisses my neck.

Kim's pov:
All I see is fuzziness as I'm being carried through some large doors, I can hear people talking but I can't understand anything.

I can hear girls talking, sounds like a few of them. Is that a guy?

I feel like I'm about to throw up, I'm really dizzy but I can finally understand what they're saying.
"It's been 2 days. Are you sure he isn't... you know, dead?" I slowly start to open my eyes, adjusting to some light. "Of course he's not dead. My powers can't kill people rena." She sounds upset.
Wait rena? I open my eyes and I can see the vixen super hero standing in front of me, "he's awake! Go get ladybug." She says to someone I can't see yet. "Where am I?" I grumble out. Trying to rub my eyes I realise they are tied behind my back, and my ankles are bound together. I'm lying down on a bed,  "where's the girl Kim." Rena asks me. Oh god, i was ambushed. I close my eyes as my memory comes back to me, I was running off to check on marinette and I ran straight into rena rouge and queen bee. "Fuck..." I mutter, "fuck indeed monkey." The orange suited heroine smiles at me.
The door opens and queen bee comes in followed by ladybug, in the doorway I see a familiar face as the door shuts. "Lila?" I call out confused. The 3 women look at each other, "how do you know lila?" Ladybug asks me. "I'm not talking to a bug." I say and lay back down closing my eyes. "Fine. Talk to someone higher on your food chain. Rena." She clicks and I feel a hand pull my shirt so I'm sitting up my face close to the vixens. She looks angry, and annoyed, but most importantly scared. What's she scared of I wonder? "Where is the girl?" She barks at me, "I don't know who you mean." I say closing my eyes again, there's multiple girls in our grasp right now. "Marinette. Where is she." She sounds scared, vulnerable. I open one eye and peak at her, she seems to be wiping away a tear as she chucks me back down. It's a comfy bed, so it doesn't hurt. But my stomach starts to growl, "how long have I been here?" I ask them, "I don't know. I don't talk to monkeys." Rena reply's leaving the room, swishing her tail as if it's a real body part. Stupid bitch, I squint my eyes at her. "You've been here 2 days, and you can have something to eat once you tell us some things." Ladybug says to me sitting at the end of the bed. "I'm no traitor! I would rather starve!" I spit at her, she just stands up, beckoning queen bee over to her, "then starve." She says, and they leave me alone in the room. I'll die before I become a traitor like lila. Now we know how they found out about our invasion.
Then a thought hits me. 'Where's my miraculous?' Oh wait, Of course they would have taken it. So stupid! I think to myself.

Chats pov:
It's 8 in the afternoon, and the stars are out everywhere. "Come on princess, it's time." I say with a heavy heart. She seems excited, I wish I could be. But what I'm about to do hurts me more than I could ever describe. "Sounds like fun." She smiles at me as we walk downstairs. Hmm Kim's not back yet. I'll ask Max and nino about it when I get back, "so where are we going?" Marinette asks, "so eager for information are we?" I tease her. Trying to lighten my mood, "you know how much I love you marinette. Don't you?" I ask looking away from her, "of course chaton. Is everything okay?" She grabs my hand and looks into my eyes worried. I force a smile, "everything's fine." I murmur and kiss her. I feel her smile against my lips and i pull away, "let's get going." I wink at her.
"Your gonna carry me?" She asks surprised, "of course. I want you as close as can be right now." I say forcing an extra big smile. Picking her up in my arms she squeals in delight and puts her arms around my neck. "Onwards chat." She says pointing a hand opposite of the house. "Let's go purrincess," I purr kissing he cheek and using my baton in 1 hand and with help from my feet, were off.
"You can do this," I hear marinette exclaim as were soaring through the air. I'm happy she's having a good time right now, "yes, it's very thrilling." She just laughs and holds on tighter. "I've enjoyed the past almost two months chat." She mumbles into my mouth as she kisses me, "so have I." I reply pulling away from her lips.
"We'll be there soon, so enjoy yourself." I say into her ear trying to sound hopeful. But I'm completely torn inside.