Chapter 10

Chats pov:
"Fuck."
Me and Kim say together, after everyone of our abductions all the families eventually get they're loved ones back after the payment, they have never made an announcement like this before, meaning now they most likely have suspects.
"Why did you have to choose marinette, agreste?" Kim says to me.
"It's too late now. we just have to be extra careful," and with that i stand up and walk off.
Before I enter my room which contains the sleeping marinette, I don't want to just shove on the black mask to cover my identity. But I'm tired and anxious after ladybug announcing it like that, I just want to sleep but I will NOT risk marinette finding out I'm Adrien right now,I will tell her in my own time. i go in search for Plagg. "Plagg!... Plagg!" Where is that stupid alley cat, "i can't hear you I'm sleeping!" I hear in reply. I sigh and pull out some aged Camembert. He flies towards me immediately. "I can smell in my sleep you know," he says as he gulps down the cheese. "Plagg claws out!". "Noooo" i hear in protest as i become chat noir once again.

"Marinette," I caution, knocking before I enter the room. I don't hear anything in reply so I open the door slowly and close it locking behind me, "you came back," I hear her soothing voice and instantly my nerves are somewhat calmed.
I feel like melting when I'm around her and all I want to do is feel her warmth spill through her body into mine. "A promise is a promise princess." I say as I go and just fall on top of her. of course not putting down all my weight, not wanting to squash her petite frame.

Marinettes pov:
I've been awake for around 10 minutes when I need to use the bathroom again, I've been drinking a lot of water since I've stayed with chat, I've grown more comfortable in his presence since being here but sometimes in his moods he does scare me a bit. I get up in search of a bathroom and the first door I try is locked, I'm guessing it leads to the rest of the house. I go to the second and it opens into this beautiful bathroom, I stare dumbfounded as I switch on the light, it blinds me completely as I've been in a dimly lit room for almost a week. As I regain my sight I realise my task at hand. I reaallly need to piss.
After I've finished I go and sit back down on the bed, I wonder where chat went, I think sadly for some reason.
Then the door knob twists and he's back. He must have said something and I didn't hear because he looks shocked I'm awake when he enters.
"You came back" I say as I feel a warm feeling spread everywhere. Why do I feel like this, it feels like I've known him for years and I trust him. But truth is he kidnapped me and I've only known him for just about 6 now.
"A promise is a promise" he says and on cue he walks towards me, I think he is just gonna sit down when all of a sudden he falls on top of me, forcing me onto my back and lying on the bed. I squeak with surprise. He's so cold, " your really cold chat, you okay?" I say and I'm concerned with how concerned I am with him. "Yea purrincess, just. wanna. sleep." He says slurring his words. "Oh no you don't, I'm squashed kitty." And I stiffen at the words that just came out of my mouth, kitty? What am I doing? I think internally blushing like a crazy idiot, he leans up on his elbows. "Kitty hey, I think I like that nickname." He smirks and laughs, it's so pure and I swear I've heard it somewhere before, but who?. "Sorry, It.. uhh... just.. came... out?" I say trying to push him off me. He laughs as he pretends to be pushed off, I know he's just rolled over. "Your so strong mari," he teases me good humouredly, and I pretend to be deeply wounded by what he just said. "Of course I am, just because I'm female doesn't mean I'm weak" I say rather petty like. And we both burst into laughing. I stop first and looks at his beautiful features, his perfectly sculpted face, golden locks, strong leather ears. Before I know what I'm doing I reach over and grasp his face in my hand, he looks surprised but eventually just purrs and leans into my hand. I can't prepare myself for what I do next, as I all of a sudden pull his face towards mine and I'm kissing him.
I'm kissing THE chat noir.