Chapter 9

As it gets closer to 9 chat noir goes and wakes up marinette.

Chats pov:
"Wake up sleeping beauty," I tease she looks up at me and just rolls over I can't help but grin as she squeals in protest to me picking her up bridal style and walking out towards the car waiting for us "put this blindfold on" I hand her a black sleeping mask and she does so, "I can walk you know," she mewls in protest to me carrying her. "Not with that blindfold on little lady" I laugh and she just pouts in response.
As we get in the car, I realise I forgot to tell everyone she was coming with me so I quickly text nino to let him know and to tell everyone what's happening. Marinette still being half asleep starts to yawn and I offer her "if you want to stay asleep you can lay on my lap" expecting her to say no and call me a pervert I was surprised when she just did as I said.
"Chat, your really confusing," she says,
"I know," I smirk.
"You do all these kind things for me, yet you abducted me and are holding me against my will." I stiffen and honestly for once don't know how to respond to what she says.
"So why do I not hate you? What are you doing to me chat?".

Marinettes pov:
I'm still blindfolded but I can tell that I've put a stump in chats mind, he cares about me and he knows by kidnapping me, he's done me wrong, very wrong. Yet I still can't help but want to get to know this cat. Yes I want to go home and forget any of this happened but while I'm here why not find out all I can.
"Marinette, as I've said before you didn't want to know me as myself. So as chat noir I'm showing you both sides of me, who I really am." It's like he's almost trying to reason with himself. And after that a doze off to the gentle humming of the drive to wherever we are going.

After around 30 minutes of driving the car comes to a stop and chat noir carry's marinette into a hidden house in the woods, beautiful and big it's a very modern house white with grey. And a view of mountains behind it. He takes her inside and after putting her into his bed the black cat goes off in look of his housemate Kim.

Kim's pov:
As I hear the car pull up out front I close the fridge and go to the main living area where Adrien is with a mask on? Enters the house "Adrien why in gods name are you wearing a mask, can't you just stay as chat?" He looks at me annoyed "I'll explain when I come back downstairs." And with that he goes off to his room.
"Jeez what's up his ass?" I mutter to myself. When he comes back he takes off his mask, and I've had enough time to make my sandwich and sit down just about to switch the tv on. "Well?" I prompt him, "why exactly did you bring her her, it's not just because she's in danger there, is it?" I ask genuinely confused.  I know he's hiding something, he has never taken one of our captives here. even when they were in immediate danger at the warehouse. " look I've only mentioned this to nino so far so don't go telling the entire gang, okay" he looks me dead in the eye, even as Adrien he is extremely fit and not someone you want to mess with. I gulp and nod, "go on, you've got my word, my mouths shut,"
"I think I like her, like realllly like her," he states and I'm honestly shocked. "Then why not pursue her as Adrien, why go through all this trouble as chat?" But I'm not finished, "she's in so much more danger with us than if she was free being a normal 16 year old at her home." That's when he just sighs and turns on the tv, probably to fill the silence he has awkwardly created.
"She didn't want me as Adrien," he finally admits, "I've known her for years but she has never thought of me as more than a friend. I'm making my intentions known to her now so she won't push me away as chat." He says almost as if trying to convince himself.

Kim and Adrien sit in silence watching the tv for about an hour when the news comes on repeating what they discussed in morning.
Ladybug is there;
"Citizens of Paris, most of you know and fear the super villains of Paris, the "cataclysmics" as they call themselves. And you have right to be afraid, they have abducted 16 year old marinette dupain-Cheng. We do not know the reasons behind the kidnapping but me and my fellow super hero's are doing everything we can." She looks away from the camera for a moment and nods, "you can all continue your normal lives as if but there is now a Paris wide curfew. No one , and I MEAN no one, will be allowed outside after 10 at night unless an emergency as needing to be taken to the hospital. That is all"
And with that she jumps off the screen using her yo-yo to predictably leave the broadcasting net work.

Chats pov:
Kim and me look at each other as he turns off the news.
And In unison we say
"Fuck.".