Looking up...

"Hey buddy!"

"I don't know why...I had an inkling that I'd be hearing from you..."

Jeongguk laughed nervously. Jackson's a good friend that he knew from his seniors back in school, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok. They brought him under their wings back then, teaching him almost everything he knows now about the life as a Chaebol's son – how to get their way around the society, how to get out of problems, where to find even the most illegal things and get away with it...yeah, they were really good mentors to him! All he had to do since was brush up on his charms!

"I need help, can I text you the details?"

"Anything for my little brother – but wait, what do I get out of this?"

He laughed again. "What do you need?"

"Well...now that you asked...I've been developing this tracking software, but my engineers are useless –"

"Consider it done. Send me the deets and I'll get my people to work on it,"

"Copyright's all mine though right?"

"All yours,"

"You're amazing as always. Alright, whatever you need!"

"Thanks!"

He started typing out the nitty-gritties, and pressed 'Send'. Then he sent a text to Tzuyu. One problem solved – the biggest is still waiting back at home. He can't believe his dad would go through this length just because of a fucking gossip! Well...granted – the gossip is actually true – but no one knows that other than himself, Tzuyu, his 2 bestfriends...and now Jackson. Ugh, how did it became such a mess?!

Deep down, he knew he caused this unnecessary problem to himself. He knew who Chou Tzuyu is and that he should stay away. But the girl was there at Jackson's private birthday party, looking hot and staring at him with those flirty eyes. And he had chatted her up before he even knew her name! So when she invited him back to 'find some privacy' – I mean...who could say 'no' to a pretty girl like that??

Yes, it's always at the back of his mind of all the 'what ifs', but he's only human! And a man...a young man who's impulsive, and have needs...and selfish. Can anyone be mad at him for being a guy?! He leaned back to the headrest and felt a pair of eyes on him. Oh shit, he almost forgot that there's someone beside him! How much did she hear? Did he called out Tzuyu's name out loud – no right?! Slowly, he glanced at the girl beside him.

It's her. The same pretty, brown eyes...the same face from this morning! Only her look is different. Her bangs rest nicely down to her eyebrows, and he can see her long, golden-brown hair now. She has that 'judging' look on her face – but other than that, she remained impassive – not saying anything at all. Jeongguk fell nervous. Those eyes seem like they're staring into his soul. Can she read him? Does she know all of his fears and secrets? 

After a few seconds, she looks back out to the window – breaking the intense eye-contact that travels down to his chest – causing his heart to speed up. Now is not the time...now is not the time... Jeongguk had to keep recalling Taehyung's voice in his head. Now is not the time! But those eyes...

"You're the girl from this morning right?" Damn it! Control yourself, Guk!

The girl looks back to him with a frown, not quite understanding.

"The one with the groceries...we bumped into each other,"

"Oh..." She nods, catching up with him. "Yeah..." Then she turns back to the window. What the hell? She's just gonna ignore me like that?