The Morning After

Jeongguk opened his eyes to the beautiful girl sleeping soundly beside him. Parts of her cheeks glows in pink, with the sun shining on them. Her bangs parted sideways, revealing the smooth skin of her forehead. His eyes are studying and capturing her every detail - from her long eyelashes to her cute nose, down to her sexy plump lips that can't seem to stop calling for him...to her neck.

That damn hot collarbones - he recalled making a mental note last night about how that will be his favourite place on Earth from then on. No...actually his most favourite is just whenever she's in his arms. Every inch of her is his favourite! Jeongguk chuckled at his own childish thoughts.

It's his first time sleeping with a girl. His heart felt full and happy - and that empty pocket is nowhere to be seen. Fine, he's completely whipped for this girl! She stirred a little when he touched her chin, and he had to suppress his laugh when she muttered non-sensical words in her sleep before switching her position away from him. How can she be so adorable even in her fucking sleep?!

This is the same girl who had been gloriously hot last night! The image of her perfect body on the bed...her intense gaze underneath him showing just how much she needs his pleasure...her melodic whimpers and moans all throughout the 3 times...the shine and smirk on her lips as she licked them after she'd given possibly the most amazing experience he had ever received from a girl's mouth -

The doorbell rang, followed by a few knocks on it. Aish...he could sue whoever behind that door! Of course he forgot to hang the 'Do Not Disturb' sign for the housekeepers - the girl of his dreams just showed up out of the blue! He sighed and slowly got out of bed, not wanting to wake her up. She must be so tired after all the making-outs and making-love last night - yes, he's gonna call it 'making love' even if it sounds cheesy as fuck -

3 men in black suits stood straight like towers in front of him. He knew them but what the fuck are they doing here?! Jeongguk steps out a little, worried that the sounds might stir up his girl.

"Jeongguk-ssi, your father requests your presence back home,"

"Hwang hyung, how did -"

"We've been searching for you. Your parents knew you're coming back and Mrs Jeon called your friend. Do you have a baggage?"

His father's head of security said with such a straight face, it intimidates him a little. The elder had been taking care of his father since he was a teenager. Jeongguk considered him as one of the family by now and some days when they do meet, they would joke around with each other. But clearly, now is not the time.

"I have a friend inside," Jeongguk muttered and blocked when Hwang stretched his neck to peek inside the room. He has to think fast! He wanted so much to bring Lalisa back with him - but the guys would definitely tell his father about this. He didn't want his parents to have a bad impression on her - especially on their first meet! What if they ended up insulting the girl?

"Give me a second," He went back in - leaving the door only slightly ajar - and knelt down to the side of the bed where Lalisa is facing, still fast asleep. 

"Baby...I'll come back okay? Wait for me," He whispered and kissed her forehead. Then he wrapped the duvet tidily around her.

Next, he went into the bathroom and cleaned himself up as fast as he could. He can shower properly later at home. Damn, this is so not how he expected this morning to be! Taehyung's so gonna get it -

When he came back out, Hwang is standing in the room - facing the bed and the girl on it. Jeongguk tried calming his heart beat. 

He taps onto Hwang's shoulder and signalled him to wait outside before gathering his stuff - leaving only his shopping bag from last night so she'd know he's coming back. Within a few minutes, he closed the door of the room behind him. He looks up to Hwang, who's still wearing his poker face. Jeongguk straightened up his shoulders. Fine...if everyone's playing their roles, he'll play his as well.