chapter 9

Zarkhan returned home in the morning, Ain had already le for her last exam. Hamdaan was asking him about his stay in Islamabad, when he got the call from his brother.

"Bhai, bi jaan isn't feeling well. The doctor said it's not anything serious, but bi jaan is asking for you. It would be good, if you can come." Haaris, Hamdaan's younger brother said.

" I am coming." Hamdaan said and stood up. “What happened? Is everything alright?" Raisha asked, seeing him worried.

"Bi jaan isn't feeling well." Hamdaan said and Zarkhan also got worried about his grandmother.

"Let me get my shawl, I am also coming with you." Raisha said.
"But Ain ... if you will also come, who will stay with her. We can't leave her alone here with servants." Hamdaan said, being reasonable.

Raisha thought for a minute and then said "Zarkhan! why don't you wait till noon. When she is back, you can bring her."

Zarkhan looked at her and then started "But..."
"Son ! She is our responsibility. Please do it for me.” Raisha said and went to get her shawl.

Mr Awan also went outside to tell his secretary.

Zarkhan sat down on the sofa and told Zain about the plan, he knew that he would need to stay there for some days. His parents also preferred to live in their family house, but because of Ain, they were in Peshawar.

At noon, when Ain got back, a smile was on her face as she searched for Raisha, but the only person she found was Zarkhan, who was sitting in the lounge area.

He got up seeing her arrive. "Pack your things, we need to leave as soon as possible." Zarkhan told her. His eyes radiated the warmth that his words lacked. Seeing her in front of him made him feel as though he had come back to life. He had no idea how much he missed her until this very second.

"But... where?" Ain asked, stunned .
"To our village." Zarkhan said and then called Saba who was standing near the stairs.

"Go and help her pack the bag. We will be leaving in half an hour.” Zarkhan said, looking at his watch. Zarkhan didn't need to pack, he had his clothes over there like his parents.

Saba took the stunned Ain and went upstairs. "Why are we going there? Where is aunt?" Ain asked her, feeling nervous.

"Bi jaan isn't feeling well. Mr and Mrs awan had gone there and now you will also go there with young master.'' Saba explained to her and then told her to go and freshen up. She took out a light purple salwar kameez for her.
Ain went to freshen up, when she got out Saba was busy packing her stuff and the cook was standing there with a plate of sandwiches.

" Eat, you must be hungry." The cook said as she placed the plate on the table.

Ain smiled and took a sandwich. She was feeling hungry.

Once her packing was done, they headed downstairs, she saw Zarkhan coming in a white Salwar kameez. He had a shawl on his shoulders, Ain fumbled around in nervousness.

Zarkhan grabbed her bag and motioned for her to follow him. Zarkhan slid her suitcase into the vehicle and pushed open the front door. Ain didn't make a move, but she did gaze anxiously at him.

"Sit." Zarkhan commanded and she quickly got in. She was nervous about travelling alone with him. Even though a car with his bodyguards was going to follow them , it didn't make her feel any better.

She was making faces as zarkhan sat down beside her.

"How did your exams go?" Zarkhan asked her a er a few minutes. His eyes were on the road.

"Good." Ain mumbled with her focus on her hands, Zarkhan saw the nervous gesture of her playing with her hands. He wanted to hold those small so hands in his. He wanted to make her feel secure, but it wasn't possible right now. He let out a deep breath and didn't bother to talk again.

On the other hand, Ain felt like she was in prison sitting there so restricted. she felt conscious even while moving a bit.

She turned her focus outside, and started to enjoy the view.

-------------------------

Ishq k rks me kalandr hoky

Mene ruh se rab tk ka rishta bnaya

Mere hr hrf me alif he

Mere hr lfz me uska aks bhi
________________

Salaam readers!heres an update .❤️