chapter 33

in the evening , the reception took place . zarkhan wore a black shalwar kameez with a black waist coat and ain wore a light gold beautiful dress. they were looking like a couple made in heaven. zarkhan's business associates and some friends also came to attend the reception . 

zarkhan was busy talking to them , where as ain was sitting on the sofa , listening to shahgul's commentary. she was talking about how everyone looked and ain was smiling listening to him . 

the reception went well , ain went to their room . she was feeling very tired , but she decided to wait for zarkhan. 

he entered the room around midnight. it had been an hour since ain was waiting. zarkhan came near her and sat down.

" tired ?" zarkhan asked touching her cheek , she looked up at him . zarkhan moved closer to kiss her chin . he always felt his heart falling in the dimple of her chin . 

" khan! what is this smell ?" ain asked with a frown , making faces .

zarkhan smiled seeing her face ." nothing , haarij made me have a glass . he was complaining that i haven't even celebrated with them "

zarkhan moved closer to kiss her lips , but ain moved back . " k- khan I am feeling sleepy " ain said not looking at him . 

zarkhan felt her denial , " Is it because of the drink ?" he asked quietly . 

ain didn't reply , neither she bothered to look at him . zarkhan got up and went to take a shower. " damn it " zarkhan muttered .he cursed haarij for giving him drink .he cursed himself too , he shouldn't have drunk it. 

he got out and laid on bed , ain came out after changing into a night dress. she also laid down but didn't try to move closer to him . zarkhan kept laying with closed eyes and ain kept watching . once she thought , he was asleep . she held his hand and then pressed a kiss on his knuckle. she loved him , more than she had ever imagined she could . 

zarkhan felt his heart clenching feeling her soft touch . he kept pretending to be asleep . ain soon fell asleep due to tiredness, and zarkhan turned on  his side .he spent a good portion of the night watching her. 

next morning , ain woke up zarkhan , she was all ready . 

" wake up khan ! " she said tapping his shoulder . zarkhan pulled her on himself hiding his face in her hair " hmmmmmm sleep some more " he said sleepily . 

" no khan ! wake up! everyone must be waiting for us " ain said trying to get up , but zarkhan kept holding her tightly . 

" khan uth jaen naaa!( please wake up )" ain said accepting her defeat.

" give me a morning kiss first " zarkhan said looking at her face. ain felt her heart melting seeing his sleepy grey eyes. 

she placed kisses on both his eyes . " get up now " ain said .

zarkhan got up and pecked her chin before going to get ready . 

none of them mentioned what happened last night. after breakfast, zarkhan cornered kanwal on the first chance he got . 
"the wedding is finished . you can take your leave now " zarkhan said in a rude tone. 

" you are forgetting that this is my uncle's place. I can stay here for as long as I want . " kanwal said with narrowed eyes. 

" YOU are forgetting that I am the future head of the family . and you wont be staying a moment longer than I want. don't let me see you here tomorrow! " zarkhan said and went away . 

kanwal's mom already planned to leave in the noon , some other guests also left the same day. zarkhan planned to go on the honeymoon after two days of reception . 

they headed towards Peshawar in the evening , raisha and hammad stayed in the village, as there were still some guests.

--------------------------------

Aj zehn me ik sawal utha he...... Jawab maloom he  mgr kehne ki himmat kahan he..........
Kl ki rakaasa ko bura kiun smjha jata tha ? Kia uska naachna na qabil e brdasht tha? Tha to phir tamashbeen kiun unky dr pr jaty thy?kia unky ghungruon ki awaz mayoob thi? Mayoob thi to kiun paarsa e zamana khinchy chly jaty thy ....r sb se bra sawal,.....agr unka naachna , husn ki numaish mayoob thi to aj ye itni aam r psnd kiun ki jaati he ? Naam hunr kA do ya phir jadiat ka , kaam to whi he .......

_________________
Salaam readers! Heres the update.♥️