chapter 17

he only stopped when they reached her room, saba saw him pulling ain ,but she couldn't say anything to him . his anger was clear on his face. ain was shivering in fear by then.she didn't know , why was he so angry. 

zarkhan left her with a jerk, ain lost her balance for a moment , but then stood facing him . his eyes were going red in anger. 

"dont even try to step out, looking like this " zarkhan said pointing towards her .

ain looked at her confused , she didn't know what was wrong . but she was close to tears by then .

zarkhan saw her aloof expression " look at yourself! you dont even have your head covered ! and you were standing there , talking to him ." zarkhan was seething in anger, by the time he ended. 

ain felt her cheeks going red , once she understood her mistake . there were only female servants allowed in the house , the guards weren't allowed in the area, where the females were mostly and garden was one of those place. she usually had dupatta around her shoulders in the house . but today when she saw the gardener working , she went to him without a second thought . she wasn't brought up like that . she knew her mistake, she shouldn't have gone in front of a stranger without covering herself properly .

"s-sorry " ain stuttered as the tears started falling . 

zarkhan left the room with his fists close, he was trying to control his anger . 

on the other hand, saba had gone and informed raisha about what she saw . raisha quickly headed towards ain's room . she knew the anger of her son .

but by the time , she got there , it was only ain in the room . she was sitting on the bed crying. raisha quickly went near her . " what happened sweetheart ?" raisha asked sitting on the bed . 

ain turned and hugged her . she told her what happened . "  I know it was my mistake . but he was so angry . he hates me !" ain said in between hiccups. 

raisha rubbed her back " silly girl! he doesn't hate you " she said .

" he does! otherwise, he wont be so angry on me "ain said again like a baby . 

" he loves you more than you can even imagine , sweetheart" raisha informed her . ain pulled back and looked at her , not believing what she was hearing . 

" yes! he loves you a lot . even if this sudden nikkah hadn't had happened, he would have eventually asked you for marriage." raisha told her . 

-------------------

zarkhan lit up his cigarette, he wanted to relax , but he wasn't able to forget the tears falling from her eyes . he took breathes , to clear his mind , but it didn't happen . he threw his cigarette and went back towards ain's room . he was his mom sitting there . 

ain still had tears in her eyes , " mom ! I need to talk to ain " zarkhan said . raisha got up as she saw zarkhan was not angry anymore . 

ain held her hand , and moved closer to her . " no, he will scold me again " ain whispered to raisha . 

" he wont scold you again " raisha said loudly , sending zarkhan a glare. 

" mom ...." zarkhan said impatiently ,he wanted to talk to ain . he took ain's wrist in his hand making her leave raisha . 

raisha left the room , and ain ducked her hair down , letting the tears fall again . 

______________
Ye hawaen jb chlti hen

To apny sath uski yaad lati hen

Hmen pal pal trpaati hen

Haye ye kia haal krti hen .......
____________
Salaam readers! Heres the update .
For the ones, who wanted romance . A happy news for you all .
There will be some sweetness in the next update.😅❤️