chapter 32 special (B)

Zarkhan kept kissing her for a long time, he had pulled her into his lap in between the kisses . an arm was around her waist pulling her closer , didn't matter how close he pulled her it wasn't enough. his other hand was holding her head, not letting her move.

seeing her breathlessness, he left her lips and moved towards her jaw . he was leaving soft kisses and nibbles everywhere he could . he moved towards her neck .he bit her neck, wanting to see his mark on her " khannn... " ain called him softly . 

zarkhan wasn't listening , his focus was on her swan like neck , ain again called him placing her trembling hands on his shoulder" khan!!" 

zarkhan bit her ear softly and then soothed it with his tongue " G khan ki jaan ( yes, my love ) "he said huskily . 

ain held his head, wanting to see his eyes. she was getting scared and like any other person , she looked for her solace, her peace in that moment . 

the fire in his eyes could have scared anyone at that moment , but ain knew the reason behind the fire , she relaxed looking in those grey eyes. 

zarkhan understood what she was doing , he laid her on the bed , dimming the lights .

he kissed her eyes , her chin, nose , lips and cheeks. ain gave a smile when he nibbled on her dimpled chin. 

zarkhan looked in her eyes , wanting her permission. she was his wife, but he wanted her with her happiness. his stare made her shy " khan!!!!!" ain said in scolding tone and held his ear from the top , pulling it lightly . zarkhan chuckled and ducked his face in her shoulder.the night dress was loose,  he followed the path from her collar bone to shoulder , pushing the loose fabric way................

-----------------------

next morning, zarkhan woke up first only to find ain sleeping in his arms . she was completely hiding at his side. he pushed her hair away , smiling at the memories of last night. he kissed the top of her head feeling proud of her. 

she was so nervous , but still didn't stop him . ain woke up feelings his lips .she got red as she remembered everything . 

" morning .. " zarkhan wished her huskily . ain tried to get up quickly , but the pain in her lower abdomen stopped her.

zarkhan noticed it, he quickly got up and then lifted her in his arms ." khan! "  zarkhan continued walking . " let me take you to the bathroom . take a warm bath , you will feel better. I will find some pain killer for you ." zarkhan said . he didn't like that she was in pain, his lips were pinched.

ain took a long bath , she felt a lot better. zarkhan took the shower, when she was getting ready .he found her sitting in front of the dressing table. 

he kneeled infront of her so that he could be on the eye level . " is it any better ?" zarkhan asked touching her lower belly . 

ain was feeling shy of him , but she needed to assure him. she held his cheek , making him look in her eyes " Its okay now , please stop worrying . the warm bath helped" ain said softly soothing the frown on his forehead. 

zarkhan nodded and then turned his head to kiss her palm . the door knocked, it was a servant calling them for breakfast. everyone was waiting.

" let me tell them to bring it to our room " Zarkhan said getting up . 

" khan! acha nhi lgta ( it doesn't look good) everyone is waiting for us . and I told you , I am feeling okay " ain said getting up as well . 

zarkhan finally noticed how pretty she was looking in her soft pink dress. she only wore the ring and bracelet he had gifted her. zarkhan kissed her forehead" my beautiful girl " he said on a whisper.

they went for the breakfast together. everyone welcomed them with a smile. shahgul asked her to show what zarkhan gifted her. 

everyone said something nice about it , except for kanwal . she felt her blood boiling seeing it . the colors on ain's cheeks were telling her everything, she didn't want to know . 

after breakfast ain was taken to their room , to rest a bit .zarkhan went out to take a look at the preparations. it was HIS reception , he didn't want any problem during the event......

-------------------------
Hm haste hen to ankho se aansu rwa hoty hen

Ae khuda, hm kisi ko beintehaa chahte kiun he
____________
Salaam readers! Heres the update .