chapter 21

" its late, ain. go to your room now " zarkhan said getting up. 

" khan ! ap ny mujhy islie uthaya ?( khan! that's the reason , you woke me up )" ain asked half shocked. she stood up covering herself properly in her shawl , she really didn't like being woken up from such a nice sleep.she looked at him with pinched lips, her eyes were showing her grievance and anger .

zarkhan held her dimpled chin and kissed her nose." if the ruksati was done, you wont have needed to go. you don't have any idea , how difficult it is for me to let you go to a different room every night. tell mama to start the preparations for ruksati " zarkhan said in a low voice.his focus was on her beautiful face. he saw as the word settled in , her pinched lips opened on a soft gasp , her eyes got a bit bigger . 

"b-but my studies ...." ain raised a point , she was feeling nervous . she wasn't ready for ruksati, but she didnt have any reason to deny anymore too . she had gotten to know him , and she definitely didn't wish for a separation any more . she wanted to live her life beside him.

zarkhan didn't reply but pulled her in his arms with a smile . he placed his lips on her temple . " khan!!!!" ain said in frustration . 

" khan ki jaan ! koi acha bahana sochen.( my love! find some better excuse " he said with a smile . " you can study after marriage. not much is going to change after ruksati." zarkhan said lightly.

"I-its too early " ain said looking up at him with red cheeks , she was feeling shy . 

" no ! its perfectly fine . dad had asked for just nikkah because of you. otherwise , you would have been in my room since then." zarkhan grumbled. 

ain had his shawl clutched in her hands, she hid her face in it .zarkhan kissed the top of her head , inhaling her in . he had never thought that he would go this crazy for a girl . but here he was . he was at the point , where he couldn't see anything beside her . this little girl had him wrapped around her fingers, she had no idea , how much power she had over him . 

" go now " zarkhan said softly touching her cheek . ain went out but not before kissing his cheek . it had become a ritual now , he could forget it, but she didn't miss wishing him good night. 

zarkhan smiled shaking his head.

next morning, zarkhan was sitting in his office when haarij came. zarkhan greeted him with a smile . 

" you look extremely fresh " haarij said eyeing him . the happiness in his eyes wasn't difficult to read. 

" I am " zarkhan said looking at his friend with a teasing smirk . 

" can I know the reason ?" haarij asked with wiggling eyebrows. 

" you will soon get to eat the food of my reception "zarkhan said . 

" what ?" haarij asked not really understanding what he meant . 

" I am planning to get the ruksati done as soon as possible" zarkhan said with a chuckle. 

" bhabi maan gain ?( she agreed ?) " haarij asked with a shocked look.

" can anyone deny me anything ?" zarkhan asked with a proud smile . haarij looked at the smile on zarkhan's face and wished to Allah that it wont ever disappear.

" I cant believe, this is my friend " haarij said pointing towards his twinkling eyes. 

" start believing " zarkhan said with a smile.just then his secretary knocked the door and came with coffee . the smile on zarkhan's face disappeared in seconds . the display of happiness was only for haarij .

the day passed well . zarkhan had stopped travelling , as he preferred staying at home now . he sent his his employs to handle the business abroad now . he had plenty of good employs , he could trust . and people knew better than crossing the AWANS.

------------------------------------

Me khubsurat hun ?

Me khubsurat to nhi ...

Teri in ankhon ne mujhy ye husn bksha he ......
______________
Salaam readers! Heres the update.