chapter 26

next day , everyone got surprised seeing shahzain and shahgul there. they started teasing ain as soon as they came . color wasn't leaving her face. 

" I - I will bake something for you both " ain said getting up , leaving raisha sitting with shahzain and shahgul . 

shahgul followed her to the kitchen " I am so happy for lala and you . " she said hugging ain . 

" I still remember your crying face from the nikkah day " shahgul said pinching her cheek.

ain only gave her a smile , and started taking out material to bake cupcakes.

" grandma said that we should complete our shopping and take you with us as soon as possible." shahgul informed her. 

ain gave her a questioning look " wedding is going to be held there. and it would be good if you keep the distance from zar lala till the wedding day . he will be all more crazier for you after not seeing you for days " she elaborated with a mischievous smile. 

" how can you say that he will even be effected ?" ain asked biting her lip lower lip. she knew very well about her khan will react to this idea.

" he better be. you are so lovely!!" shahgul said .

zarkhan and hamdaan returned in the evening , they all sat down for the tea. " we should start the shopping . I have already told a designer to prepare dresses for ain , lots of sarees as per zar's request. " raisha said teasingly . the smile wasn't leaving anyone's face. no one was leaving any chance to tease them  .it wasn't really effecting zarkhan, he sat as if they were talking about some meeting, whereas ain felt her heart beat increasing with each teasing sentence. " shahgul , we should buy wedding clothes and then we will be good to go to the village." she continued. 

zarkhan frowned at that line. " wedding is after a month , you plan to go so soon ? " he asked raisha . 

" yes, its your grandma's wish . you will stay here and ain will come with us. " she explained. 

" its not happening " zarkhan said with pinched lips. 

" it is " raisha said with a smile . the restlessness in zarkhan's eyes was very clear. he stood up knowing that his protest wasn't going to work at this time . 

" after marriage, she will be all mine . I will see, how anyone will come near her , or take her away from me without my permission " zarkhan thought to himself .

in the next few days, they shopped everything which was needed.ain was packing her stuff when zarkhan entered her room . they were going to leave tomorrow morning . 

zarkhan pulled her towards him " I don't want you to go " he said with pinched lips . ain felt her heart melting seeing him acting like a sulking kid.

" I cant do anything " She said barely hiding her smile. 

zarkhan took her hand and started placing small kisses. he licked her where her thumb met her forefinger." khan!!!" ain exclaimed .

he nipped her there, not liking her protest." khan... " this time it was more pleading . 

" khan ki jaan ( my love ) how will I spend 3 weeks without seeing you ?" zarkhan said hiding his face in her hair. 

ain felt her eyes filling with tears, she was also sad about going away from him .

" I will miss you " ain said softly placing a kiss where his heart laid. zarkhan felt peace falling over him ......

________________

Mere hr bikhry hisy ko
Uska hona khubsurat krta he

kahin Mujhy jor na dena
Uska hona r mujhme beshumar hona logo ko bura na lg jae.....

____________

Salaam readers! Heres the update.