𝐼𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜

This is you hannah

(I know she have a bf but its just for the story lets pretend that shes single lmao and also lets pretend that shes born on 2003 cause if yall look up shes 2002 lol

(I know she have a bf but its just for the story lets pretend that shes single lmao and also lets pretend that shes born on 2003 cause if yall look up shes 2002 lol.)

This is your bestfriend avani:

Now i think you know mattia and his friends right? Thats the point why you read this story wtf

The thing introduction i think...

My name is hannah im currently living in LA with my bestfriend avani, shes a tiktok famous but i dont even want to be in her tiktok videos cause apparently ive been obsessed on this boy named mattia.
His sum sexy thick ass bitch who lived from new jersey which is far away from me i've been telling my mom that ill go to newjersey so i can find mattia and be friends with him but i guess destiny isnt true.
I hate the fact that theres coronavirus spreading around the world and that causes some lockdown, and the tickets i wanted? I didnt get it anyways but i got stuck on our house 24/7 waiting for the virus to be cured.

Avani's parents live somewhere far from New York thats why she stayed on our house im so glad that our parents are besties thats why were childhood bestfriends but shes a year older than me but idk.
We support each other no matter what happened im also so happy that anthony and her started dating.