𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙

Mattia's POV:

Its currently 2 in the afternoon and im thinking what avani said earlier.

Earlier...
"I know i shouldnt tell you this but.." Avani sat down on my bed when she noticed that hannah left my room.

"Mhm?" I sat down next to her.
"Hannah is obsessed with you in the first place." She whispered it on me.

My hands got closed to avani's then hannah opened the door seeing us cause were leaning on each other while my hand is on top of hers.

"I think.. im interrupting something.." she closed the door.
"Too close.." avani stood up and also left the door leaving me all alone in my room.

Back to present...

The fact that i cant stop thinking if its true or not cause i didnt thought of that, i mean if i like her too i would felt some shivers down my spine right? Or its just not true.

I went to take a nap cause i dont want my hungerness ruined my whole day.

Hannah's POV:
"Hey." Avani snaps her finger infront of my face but i still didnt talk to her.
"I'll explain.. idc if you're mad or not but i whispered to him something about you." Avani added up.

"Shut up." I stood up holding my chuckle.
"I know you cant resist me come on!" She waits for my hug and yes i cant really resist her so i hug her.

"Your about to cry." She smirk.
"Shut up! Im not!" I look at her woth a death stare.
"Your eyes was like hypnotising me." She giggles.

"Ooh! Ooh! Sun!" I put my necklace that elmo gave to me and drag her to the backyard giving her my phone.

"What the hell are we doing here.." she ask.
I grab my phone and put it on studio mode "take me a picture." I gave it back to her.

We finished up and i removed my shoes going back to our room so i can post it on the gram.

Hannahryleee1

12,684 likesHannahryleee1: Elmo necklace🤪 @itsselmo

12,684 likes
Hannahryleee1: Elmo necklace🤪 @itsselmo

Itsselmo: awwee💞
KairiConsentino: i heard that mattia's on your house.
^^^^^ hannahryleee1: hes safe.
Alejandrozario: you look good.
^^^^^ hannahryleee1: 🥺✌🏻
Fan 1: i ship you and elmo.
Fan 2: that lighting fire 🔥

Load more comments...

I lay on the bed stalking mattia's spam acc im really lucky that i got in to the acc lol.
Hes really cute but i cant forget wth happened earlier i rolled my eyes.

Author: this thing is too short sorry yall i have to save up my mind for ideas 🤪