𝑹𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔

𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘢 :)

We got back inside my room and me and kairi started laughing as hell.
"Nah, lets just get them back later." Kairi said giggling and we laid on the floor still laughing.

I pulled up my phone and scrolled through instagram while still laying on the floor with kairi.
I saw kairi doing tiktoks so i joined in by annoying him.

I laid on his stomach and leaning for a kiss and he kept pushing my face till the video ends then our lips quickly touched.
"Oh fuck!" I sat down wiping my lips while kairi was jumping up and down screaming like a girl.

"Why you did that?" He asked looking at me wiping his lips with my hoodie.
"Thats my hoodie! Arghh!" I jumped in to him getting my hoodie back.
"I dont care!" He said and throwing it to the bed.

I quickly jumped into the bed and get my hoodie and throw it to the laundry basket.
"Your saliva's in there, disgusting." I said wiping my hands with a clean towel.
"Yeah what ever you saying bitch." Kairi said and laid on my bed while me pushing him down.

Our phone both rungs and the girls are calling us so we answered it.
"Uh, hello?" I spoke answering the call.
"Hi, uh.. sorry earlier?" Hannah said with a questioning tone.

"Is that a question?" I asked making a weird look and looking at kairi when he's talking to tc.
"No.. i mean.. yes, no." She said making her final decision.
"Uh, okay im sorry too mami." I pouted even tho she cant see me.

"I love you bae" she said quickly giving me shivers in my spine.
"I love you too." I smiled and she ended the call and i looked at kairi and he was smiling at me.
"Is it boring if all you do in your relationship is just love each other?" He asked looking at me.

"Of course it is." I said laying back at my bed and putting my phone down taking out my glasses
"Mhm, okay." He said and laid besides me.

𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢𝘩 <3

"Come on, its really boring if you guys just love each other." I said rolling my eyes on avani.
"Yeah whatever, i mean it is actually." She responded and tc stood up.

"I need to go, im coming back here tomorrow and its night time, goodnight." Tc said tying her shoes and leaving the room.
"Im gonna take a night shower." Avani says getting her pj's and going inside the bathroom.
"Mhm." I said laying on the bed.

I stood up grabbing my pjs and waiting for avani to come out, she finally did and i got inside wrapping my hair up and opening the shower.
I scrubbed my body with soap and rinse it throughly and dried my body with a towel.

I got out of the bathroom and avani was on her laptop doing something what ever her business might be and i put on my lotion on my legs.
I laid on my bed covering me on my blanket and falling asleep.

Another short chapter, i dont have any ideas for these so yeah, good morning everybodyyyy love yall🥺✨

-Miel🦋