𝙊𝙗𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣

I closed the door and also locked it because im about to scream.

"Is it true? Am i dreaaming?" I look my self in the mirror and pinch my body.
"Aw!" I squint my eye.

Ohmygosh.. im in the house with mattia polibio. The boy im obsessed with.
I splash water in my face to really make sure im not dreaming and yes im in the real world.

"Hey." I take a look besides me and there he is!
"Ohmygosh! How did you get in?" I almost jump cause im not used to this.

"Uhm.. this is my bathroom too right?" He ask.
"Oh yeah,yeah. Sorry.." i nervously chuckles then got out of the bathroom.

My room or as i say mattia's room is connected to our room by our bathroom but it has doors in both ends so if i lock the bathroom door and the front door theres no way they can enter the room.

I locked the bathroom door and heard someone knocking on the front door.

"Why did you lock the door?" I opened the door and avani was there.
"Im nervous around mattia you know that!" I said to her not too loud.
"Psh. Talk to him." She stares at me putting on her airpods.

"What? No!" I decline her.
"Well then go play games on mattia's room cause i have no playstation here." She drag me out of the room and closed the door.

"Argh.." i enter mattia's room and grab my controller playing gta 5.
Im lucky hes not here i chuckled.

"Whats with the chuckling?" He basically appeared right in the back.
"Nothing.." i keep my self focus on the game and do a mission.

"I didnt know your a gamer." He bothered me.
"Shut up." I rolled my eyes not trying to blush.
"Are you blushing?" He asks looking at my face.

"What? No. Its my uhm.. my makeup." I bit my bottom lips to prevent from blushing.
"Oh..okay.." he got out of my face then lay on the bed.

I finally got bored on the game and decided to get out of the room.

"Where are you going?" He asks grabbing my hands.
Fuck! We touch hands!
"To our room?" I remove his hand from touching mine.

"Oh okay.." then he continued to mind his own business at his macbook.

I open our room but its lock i guess i need to use mattia's room. Ugh.

"Your back!" He says excitingly with a happy tone.
"I mean your back.." he added but it a cold tone.
"Yeah our room's front door is lock can i use your bathroom door?" I ask for permission cause why not.
"Sure." He says being still cold.

I entered the room and saw avani in a beach post laying on her bed smirking.
"Whats with the smirk?" I look at her cause shes weird.
"Let it out." She says.

I lock the bathroom door and finally let out all my happiness "AAAH! HE HOLD MY HAND AND IT MAKES ME BLUSH SO HARDDD" i grab avani and swing her around.

"Yeah cool." She says.
Avani always knows me at this point if im blushing at the moment i would swing her around shes always ready.

"FUCK! ARGHHHH" I jump on my bed adoring his cuteness what would we look like if were married? Then our children were going to be so handsome and pretty arghhhh!

"Enough with the daydream bitch." She giggles grabbing her phone.
"Ugh." I rolled my eyes and play some music.

"Hey alexa play Persian Rugs by Jacquees" i shouted.
"Playing Persian Rugs by Jacquees." Alexa responded then play the song.

"Ugh,why are you even so inlove with that guy?" She looks at me while im vibing in the song.
"I didnt told my opinion when you started to fall inlove with anthony so stfu." After that i still vibe in the music.

"I wanna lay with you Jacquees gon do what it do ooh oooh..." i vibe to the music.
Avani unlocked the bathroom door and mattia popped out in our room.

My eyes widened when i saw him but im embarrased cause im singing to the song.
"You have a great taste on music." He said.
"Yeah.." i nervously giggles.

"Mattia dont ever come to your room cause this girl needs to shut up." Avani sat down on her bed and i rolled my eyes.
"But im setting up the led lights.." he said.
"Mattia go do your business dont mind avani.
I drag him to his room and sat down playing other songs.

"Alexa Shuffle songs by playboi carti."
"Shuffling songs by playboi carti."

"Carti really?" Avani looks at me.
"What? Hes a good one." I look at her too and she rolls her eyes.

Author: im so bored i swear to god.