𝙂𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠

Hannah's POV:
I groans and saw mattia sitting at his bed i just woke up and i dont know what happened.

I took a peak at his face and he was tearing up his eyes are a bit swollen and i dont know what to do.

"Why? What happened?" I grab his face.
"Papa.." he sobs.
"Mhm? What? Why?"
"He had a heart attack,he's in the hospital rn,i need to go back.." he responds, i hugged him tight and he's still crying.
(My apologies about this.)

"You cant go back..." i said.
"No,i need to visit papa,he needs me." He looks at me.
I wiped his tears and go downstairs to tell mom about it.

"Yea,i know, but her mom says he cant go back till this quarantine is over." Mom responded to me.

I nods and go back upstairs and saw mattia about to pack his clothes.
"You cant mattia,you cant." I grab his hands.
"No,i need to." He continued to pack.
I was trying to stop him until someone called his phone.

"Hello ma?" He answered the call.
"Im coming home."
"What? I need to."
He sighed and ended the call.

"What happened?" I asks him and he stops packing and lay on the bed sobing.
"Mattia..." i lay besides him and hugged him trying to comfort him.
He hugs me back and i realized how this is hard for him, my dad dies because of that stupid accident and mattia, he was very close to his father.

My tears starting to fell and mattia noticed it.
"Why are you crying?" He asks me wiping my tears out.
"Nothing,i really know its hard for you,i didnt grew up with my dad besides me but you did,and your close with him." I smiled.

He hugs me and we both chuckled.
I deeply breaths and we both started to wipe our tears out.

"Boo! What you guys doing?" Avani just bang opened the door.
"Wiping tears?" I said.
"Oh,yeah sorry about what happened mattia i-."
"No,its okay." Mattia smiled.

We all hangout in mattia's room till my mom calls us for breakfast.
We all goes downstairs and theres pancakes on the table, i sat down and grab the syrup being wild with it.

"No! Stop! I need it too bitch!" Avani grab the syrup that it got all the way on the table i gasps cause the syrup got on my arm and we all laughed.

We finished eating and i took a bath cause theres gonna be ants on my arm and thats disgusting.
I went back to mattia's room and avani was laying on the floor scrolling through ig.

"Foreigner,Foreigner,Foreigner." Mattia started singing.
"Damn tia,stop!" I shake my head.
"Just pretend you dont saw it fam." Mattia said with a british accent.
"Who doesnt doe?" Avani giggles.

"Nah he deleted it." I said showing them peteuzi's ig posts.
"Yah.." mattia said.

Mattia gets the remote and put it on netflix putting it on money heist.
"Damn." I nods my head while smiling.

Author: It was late,the electricity was cutted off and i dont know what to do.
Sorry it was short too cause i just woke up from this madness and its frigging hot.