𝘿𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙚𝙙

I woke up and its 3 in the morning, why do i wake this morning like an hour of sleep?
Everyone is asleep so the boys is, i looked at my phone and jada texted me.

                                         2:48 am
Gave your number to jenna.
                Seened 3:04
                                                   I know she called me
Oh wow.
                                                      Why tho?
Nothing,bored.
                                                           Yeah cool.

I go downstairs and its dark really, i put my flashlight on and opened the freezer.

I saw some beers inside and decided to grab two of it.
I went back to my room and starts to watch some movies while drinking the beer.

I easily got drunk cause im on such a bad mood so i placed those empty can on my night stand and put my phone down and fell asleep.

I waked up again and im so dizzy cause there's someone calling me who i dont even know.

I checked on it and its elmo ugh! Why would he call me in this time?
"Bro wth?" I said with a grumpy tone.

"Are you drunk?" He said from the line.
"What?" I said.
"Just checking on you."
"Dude its 5 am who would check me this time?"

"Me?" He said questioning.
I groaned and hung up the call, i got to the bathroom still being dizzy and saw mattia there.

"Hey." I said.
"Uh,hey?" He said while theres a towel wrapped on his bottom.
I smiled and washed my face, no effect. Still drunked.

"Are you drunk?" He said holding my shoulders.
"What? No." I said while trying to balance.
"You are-!" I quickly fell and he catched me making his towel fell.

"oOoh!" I smiled and tied my hair.
"What the heck your doing?" He said then rolled his eyes when i started bopping my head on his dick.
"F..fuck." He groaned.

"Were gonna get caught.." He tried pushing me away and i still trying to suck it.
He locked both doors and trying not to moan a single word.

I stopped and everything went black on my vision.

𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘢 :)

Hannah fell on the ground and i start wrapping the towel again on my bottom and carried her to her room.

I sighed and shaked my head my eyes quickly catch the two canned beers on her night stand.
I first got dressed and throw thoso beers away.

I went back to my room and saw kairi just waking up, alejandro and i are always the one who wakes up late but this time i just cant sleep well.

I sat down on my bed and kairi's looking at me confusingly.
"Huh?" I said questioning.
He shrugged and went to his phone bursting that brightness on his eyes.

I chuckled and went to my phone i wonder what shes problem.
Is it because of jenna? Or someone else...

I decided to play games on my playstation for 2 hours, yes 2 hours.

7 am..

I got out of that game and kairi's on the shower so i went inside hannah's front door cause that made me so worried about what happened earlier.

She looks peaceful sleeping i knew shes not gonna remember what happened earlier but i don't care tho.

I really mind when can i tell her that i liked her cause why not?
Yeah she doesn't even like me cause when i tried my moves on her she doesn't liked it.

I went back to my room and lay on the bed next to Alejandro.

Author:𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙡, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙤?🥺❤️