𝙎𝙬𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚

𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢𝘩 <3
I woke up and its 1 pm, im always waking up late jeez.

I washed my face up and took a little peak at mattia's room.
I saw two people laying on his bed and two bags on the floor i cant see who are they.

I want to get a closer look so i go inside his room and kairi and alejandro are here? Is this a house for teenagers or sumtin? My mom is literally high for letting these people here.

I got an idea about waking them up cause why not?
I grab my phone and set it to tiktok.
"So kairi and alejandro are here in the house and its fricking late so im gonna wake them up."

The door was creaking when i opened it slowly and i shouted.
"GUYS LETS GO THERES A FIRE IN THE HOUSE!"
"What? Guys lets go..." kairi quicly stand up and got out of the room while mattia is just scratching his head and alejandro is just sitting down.

I laughs while kairi is literally downstairs.
"kairi are you dumb or something?" I shouted from upstairs while the video is still rolling.

"Dude theres no fire,such a dumbass bitch you are." Mattia says while getting out and alejandro chuckled.
The video is done and kairi are still embarrased what just happened earlier.

My mom got out of the kitchen and avani was always at the kitchen helping mom and always my mom keep telling me that i need to be responsible but my lazy ass keep telling my self "no."

We go inside the kitchen and salad was there.
We all started eating while avani was staring at the two.

"Why are there here?"avani asks while getting a tissue.
"No idea." I shrug my head while drinking water.
"Atleast her mom knew about it." Kairi says.

We nods and continued eating when were done they all put the plates and utensils on the table so im the one whos gonna wash the dishes.

After im done with it i goes inside mattia's room and so everbody does.
We started playing fortnite on mattia's playstation and avani is just watching there.

"Can i try?" Avani says when i finished the game.
"Yeah." I gave her the controller and she started playing it.
We watched her played fortnite while vibing to "Homecoming by Lil Uzi Vert"

"I'll buy one of these asap." She chuckled
We smiled and i scrolled through instagram while vibing.

She finished her game and asks us if we can took a picture and we all nods.
She grab her phone and we all started taking pictures.

𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘵 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵 :>
@avani: fortnite with the squad @hannahryleee1 @mattiapolibio @alejandrozario @kairiconsentino

Hannahryleee1: ey! 🔥

Mattiapolibio: i look like an alien in that picture but sure.

Kairiconsentino: I look good.

Alejandrozario: self confidence 🤪

Alejandrobitch: this squad is perfect!

NoOneAsked: Can i join?

PandemicVirus: The collaboration of the trios and the duo!

bItChIgOtYoUrMaN: Cool

Show more comments...

"Were only two weeks here tho." Alejandro said.
"What?" I looked at him.
"We cants stay." Kairi shakes his head.
"I wish longer tho.." mattia pouted.

"I hate sad faces,lets go for a swim!" Avani dragged me inside our room and we changed into our bikinis.
We came downstairs and saw the boys,damn Alejandro got some muscles.

𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚊 :>

We came to the backyard already cause these girls our taking damn long.
They finally came and i saw kairi checking her out.

"Damn." He bit his lower lip.
"Bro,you wanna fight?" I looked at kairi and pinch her belly.
"Aw! Im just joking!" He looked at his belly and a red mark was there.

Hannah got on the pool and she literally look hot!
"Argh! Its cold!" She says getting up wuickly then sitting on the floor.
"I'll help you." I sat down and hugged her.

"Better?" I asked her, she nods and removed my hands from her i looked at the boys and they were laughing at me.

I sighed and decided to go for a swim.
Alejandro and Kairi got in the pool too so hannah and avani do.

They were started splashing at me so i splashed back and were having fun.

𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘪 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘢𝘩?
𝘈𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘯𝘢 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭 💕💖🥺🤧