𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

Hannah<3

"Do we really need to leave this early?" I yawned raising my arms showing much of my stomach.
"Yes." Mattia said pulling my croptop down so it wont show that much tummy.

I looked up to him seeing his dino face "i never really thought that your that much ugly." I hold his hair and noticed that its all black.
"What?" Hes head in down on me making me uncomfortable.

"Eh,lets just go." He said dragging me outside while im looking disgusting and him and his friends are all dressed up casual,but mine is the outfit that i slept with.

•New York University
(Thats theyre school)

"Yey!" She hugged me while i tryna sit on her bed

"Okay so this is what happened.." i said as i started the story and saw her getting chips.
"What was that for?" I asked pointing what shes holding.

"Chips, for your story!" She smiled biting one and handing it over me.
"Uh,no thanks." I said giving her the chip back.
"Okay, anyways this is how it started.." i said then finally starting it.

•Some Time..

"So thats what happened." She said scratching her head.
"And this happens,thanks to you for skipping a whole school year for us to be grade schools." I said winking at her making a weird look.

"Uh,sure." She chuckles.

•a week later.

i message!

from mattiapolibio: you guys coming to the school prom tonight?

"Hey, avani." I said looking back at her.
"Mhm?" She looks at me.
"Are we coming at the party?"i asked grabbing a chip from her food.

"Oh,Party?Yeah!" She nods smiling at me.
"Why didn't i got informed?"I got confused for a sec.
"Well alex told me about it,Hes on second year college and hes famous on tiktok too!"
She answered with a sassy voice making me chuckled.

"Okay alright.." i said chuckling.

Yeah we are!

Aight see you guys then!

okay!

•Later that night.

"we clearly look stunning in these!" Avani said posing on the mirror with our sequin dresses on.
"Yeah,lemme put on my high heels." I said pulling out the red ones.

"That suits you!" Avani says while she was wearing her black one.

i message!

from mattiapolibio: open the door fbi is here.

"Ooh! Theyre here!" I said grabbing my pouch and my phone while getting out of the room.
"You girls look perfect!" Kairi says placing a rose on his tuxedo.

"Idk if its just me,but you look like a middle schooler!" Avani says patting kairi's head since shes
Taller than him.

"Shut up,lets go." Kairi says removing her hand.
"Wait up!" A girl from the back says.
We turned our bodies around seeing tc there.
Shes so pretty on her silver dress,i wish i could be like her:(

"Can i come with you guys?" She asked looking me.
"Uh.. yea,sure!" I smiled at her and kairi was looking at tc.
"Is it on our plan to break up?" He asks looking at tc.

"Shut up we never broke up." She said grabbing kairi's arm and we all went downstairs.
"Well,anthony's here! Bye!" Avani waved goodbye at us and went straight to avani.

"well you agreed on being my date right?" Mattia asked.
"Yeah of course!" I said grabbing his hand leaving alejandro alone the table cause he doesn't have a date.

Some girls like Alejandro but he never liked other girls back,its really weird cause he never talk to any girls when we all meet up, and as i asked mattia for it.

Anyways yeah,i just woke up so good afternoon and im scared help lmao jk.
So yeah thats it,more chapters coming thank you for 88k readss loveyaaaaal☺️

-Miel🦋