𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖

𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢𝘩 <3
I woke up and saw mattia sleeping besides me, he really cant do it he's not with me ey?
I stood up and goes to the bathroom washing my face and brushing my teeth.

I sat down and grab my phone while scrolling through instagram, i turned around and saw mattia's eyes were opened.
"Why are you awake?" I said while laying besides him.

"No idea,im actually gonna come today but i cant sleep last night so i came here." He said yawning and scratching his eyes.
"Oh." I put my phone down and hugs him while he hugs me back.

"I love you." He whispered in my ears.
"I love you more." I smiled whispering at his ears.

A couple of hours later..

We came back at my room and i go inside avani's room grabbing a hoodie and shorts.
I came back at my room looking at mattia.

"Can i join?" He said putting my clothes down.
"Sure." I shrugged and we went into the shower together.
I was washing my body when mattia slaps my ass.

"What?" I said turning around.
He was looking at me up and down giving me chills and gave me a kiss, i felt his tounge coming inside of my mouth and he was exploring it.

We came out of the bathroom not breaking the kiss and still wet leaving water on the floor.
Were both naked and Mattia locked the door pushing me on the bed.

Warning Smut🤪

"Im gonna fuck your brain out hannah." Mattia whispered in my ears making me blushed then starts to roll my eyes when he starts sucking my neck leaving hickeys on it.

"F..fuck.." i moans gripping his neck and pushing it even more.
He started to kiss every inch of my body from top to bottom he reaches my vagina and licks it like a dog.

"Delicous.." He said insert his middle finger inside me doing it up and down.
"F..fuck.." i kept on moaning till mattia switches to two fingers and i tightened my grip on the sheets.

I started to breathe heavily and i felt those vagina heartbeats making my legs shake onto death.
"Im gonna..cum.." i said tightening the grip.
"Fucckkk." I groaned when he started going faster and faster then removing his finger.

The cum burst out and he started licking me giving me shivers on my body rolling my eyes back to my head.
"My turn boy." I said pulling him down and getting to the top.

"I grab my scrunchie and tied my hair blowjobing him by boping my head on his dick.
"Mmmh." He rolled his eyes gently taming my head and i started going faster making him widened his eyes.

He started breathing heavily and cum was coming out of his dick, I swallowed it and started going up his neck leaving hickeys.

He sat down and i grinded on his dick leaving him still having boner.
"You want that huh?" He stood up grabbing a condom and slitting it inside his dick and pushing me gently on the bed.

He grab my legs widing it up and inserting his dick inside me making me rolled on the back of my head.
"F..fuck.." i said when he's balls started to insert inside me reaching my tummy.

He removes his dick that gaves me chills and he cleaned me up by licking my vagina.
"Bet you cant walk." He said smirking.

I stood up and fell on the ground mattia helped me to get up instantly.
"Imma dress you up." He said putting my underwear on me and dressing me up on my clothes.

He got dressed up and cleaned the watery floor on the ground and i started laying there for an hour.

Author: i dont fucking know how to do this smuts thing theyre saying but i tried i guess it was kinda trashy but im gonna research for yall how to do this smut thing.

But love yalll

-Miel🦋