𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜

Avani just got home and she was looking at me noticing that i was smiling when she was entering the room.

She sat on her bed patting my tigh asking what happened.
"We just did it." I bit my lower lip blushing.
"While.. i was gone?" I nods and we both started to laugh till death.

She look down " i missed the opportunity to hear the moan wtf." Then she continued to laugh so do i.
I covered my self up and texted elmo about it.

Elmo 🤤

I still cant believe it
Jeez so what now?
I dont know..
Okay just let me know
If you got updates.
Sure!

Im thinking what in the world just happened we fucked then whats the meaning?
Nothing? Literally nothing? Is he just horny or something thats why he did that? Or its just me overthinking and him not caring what happened.

I closed my eyes and took a nap cause that did me all sweaty.

"Wake up." Mattia patting my shoulder.
"Huh? Why? What happened?" I looked at him and he signaled me to go to his room.
"Mattia was really good ey?" He chuckles and sat down at his bed i sat down too.

I saw a figure of man on his window i cant clearly see it cause its too dark outside.
I went to the bathroom and a large bang! Caught my ears.

I ran up to see whats happening and all i saw is mattia on the floor and everything went black.

"Jeez!" I saw avani picking up the large books on the floor.
I began catching deep breaths and avani comes closer to me asking what happened.

"Nothing i, its just my dream." I shake my head and went to mattia,he was laying on his bed and he was asleep.
I smiled and went to my mom's room.

"Oh... why are you here?" She was looking at me doing something at her laptop.
"Oh are you working?" I sat down at the chair.
"Mhm,yeah but do you need anything?" She closed her laptop and started to listen to me.

"Do you think..me and mattia are gonna be forever if were together?"
Mom chuckles "im not a fortune teller, im a teacher who's teaching students,i dont know... your the only one who's going to know if you tried."

"But what if he doesnt have the same feelings as i have?" I lick my lips.
"Then your not maybe for each other..." she looks at me.
I sighed and i thanked mom before i got out of the room.

I went back to our room and heard that its blasting music again so i just ignored the noise and starts to read the books that i have on the bookshelf.

I finished the book and looked at the clock 9:46 pm
I went downstairs and saw mom preparing the food.
Mattia goes down and so avani we all ate and mom was staring at me while i simply look to mattia.

After we ate i got to mattia's room staring at him.
"Ey." I started the conversation and he was looking at me.
"Huh?" Mattia responded.
"I like you." I seriously said.

"What?" He seemed to be confused jeez what will i do?
"I said,can i sleep here?" I changed the sentence and lay besides him.
"Sure." He cuddles me and it felt nothing.

"Hey,what happened you and elmo?" He asked me while were facing at each other.
"Mhm,its...cool,how about you and jora?" I asked him too.
"Yeah,were..good." He nods and closed his eyes.

If this man only knews about what really were planning he would be suprised or nah.
We fell asleep and we both woke up at the middle of the night.

"Why are we awake?" Mattia ask me while were both indian sitting.
"Idk... maybe somethings wrong." I bit my lower lips.

"Mhm,maybe were both horny?"
"What? Your always horny mattia,not me." I giggles and he pushed me making me lay on the bed.
"Stop mattia your raping me!" I pushed him away cause he tried to get on topz

"Whats rape if you likes it too?" He chuckles and help me to stood up.
He hugged me from behind and whispered to my ears.
"Why do you like elmo?"

"I dont know... he's cool?" I said being not sure
"If he knews about this is it considered cheating?" He ask me.
"Nah.. of course not." I softly chuckled.

"Okay then." He pulled my shirt to the left making him see the bottom part of my neck.
He gently sucked it leaving hickeys on it and also making me groan.

"No..." i pushed him away and he looks at me.
"Im sorry." I sighed.
"No its okay.. lets go to sleep." He shakes his head and lay on the bed.
Damn, we just did fucked yesterday and now his horny again? Tf.

He was laying up and i decided to grab his hand and put it inside my joggers.
Jeez someone help me.

"Does that make you less sad?" I ask him holding his arm.
He nods and i closed my eyes till i felt a twitch.
"Okay thats enough,i need to sleep." I remove his hand and he giggles then we fell asleep.

Author: damn finally this chapter lasts to 900+ words but this chapter is so cold wth.