𝙅𝙤𝙧𝙖

Hannah's POV:
"No one asked tiktok room." I rolled my eyes while watching the video.
"Chill hannah, just relax your not going to be cancelled anyway." Mattia shakes his head then giggles.

"What the hell are you giggling about?" I looked at him still being angry.
"No one cares if you got tea." He responded.
"Hm,thats why your being a dick to jora." I shakes my head and left the room.

I did that on purpose,im really just jealous but the 30 days trial is free lmao.
Mattia doesnt like being on distance with the girl he likes cause he wants to do lover stuffs or something.. but if i really got a chance to that guy im not gonna let go of him, or i will have a 30 days trial.

I looked at avani and she was unto something.
"Would you mind taking a pic of me?" She ask me while shes putting on her shoes.
"Sure." I stood up and grab her phone we came to the pool and start taking her sum pictures for her ig.

After that i put the phone on the table and when she take off her shoes i pushed him on the pool.
"What did you doOoo?" She was screaming at me cause shes soaking wet.

"I'll join you!" I cane upstairs to changed and ask mattia if he wants to go to but he refuses so whatever.
I was wearing a dark blue bikini cause avani wears a light one.

I ran downstairs and laugh to avani.
"Come heeere!" She was chasing me and then she fell on the pool again and so do i.
"What the-!" I turned around so ican see who pushed me and its mattia they were laughing at me.

"Argh!" I mumbles and saw mattia took off his top.
Shit! Im about to scream rn,i go deep down under water so i wont blushed.

I got back up again and saw mattia staring at me like a complete creep he doesn't looked like few days ago when he stares at me i catch butterflies on my tummy this time i catch goosebumps.

He goes deep down underwater and me and avani was going down.
There i realize thats why he looked like a creep.

When we all got out of the water i saw mom brang us some waffles.
"oOh!" I grab one and eat it its actually hot but i dont care.

Author: why these chapters im doing are just shit.