𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

Mattia's POV:
7:30 pm
Im scrolling through tiktok cause im fucking bored rn tiktok just cured my mf boredom.

Kairi 💍💞 New Message*

I tapped the notification and he's asking me if we can play fortnite so i went through my own playstation and luckily its now finished.

I put on my headphones and put my mic on and i heard kairi,robert,and alejandro are talking stuffs.

"Hey babe!" Kairi's voice blast in to my ears.
"Heey" i responded.
"So hows New York?" Alejandro asks me while waiting for the game to start.
"This quarantine sucks,this house was like sum dorm with a bunch of girls." I deeply breaths then finally the game starts.

"I missed this game" robert and ale was at the shadow safe house and im with kairi in the helicopter searching for opponents to kill.

Kairi 💍💞 would like to facetime...

"The hell?" I mumbles on the game.
"Answer please" kairi says with a cute tone.

I answered it and saw kairi looking at his playstation focused.
What is wrong with this dude ohmygosh..

8:25 pm

We kept playing and we won at the first try but in tthe few rounds we lose so we stop playing but im still in the ft with kairi.

"Maiya stfu!" He shouted to maiya and his voice is litterally loud and clear.
"Hi.." Hannah entered my room smiling at me nervously.
"Uh.. Hi?" I responded back to her but with a confused face.

She noticed that i was facetiming kairi so she sta down on my bed.
"Mhm?" I changed my pose from laying down to sitting down to so we can talk,i mute the call and flipped it down at my bed.

"What avani told you? Exactly." She stares at me waiting for the answer.
I was about to move my mouth but no words coming out i was staring at her eyes and shivers coming down at my spine.

"Huh?" Thats the word that comes out of my mouth. Fuck! I messed up.
"What huh? What did she tell you?" She holds one hand of mine and i got chills.

"I..i mean.. she told me that your..obsessed.. fuck-!" I covered my mouth and she shakes her head.
"Well its not true anyways." She immediately smirk at me and u decided to make my move by smirking "what if its true?"

Her face turns red immediately causing me widened my eyes and laugh so loud.
"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LAUGHING?" She stood up complaining to me.
"YOUR FACE JUST TURNS RED I CANT-!" I still continued to laugh and she made a grumpy face.

"What the hell is that face? Come here." I stood up and hug her her skin soft i cant!

Hannah's POV:
Mattia stood up and gave me a hug and all of the sudden it makes me freeze and hugged him back.
I layed my head on his shoulder causing me to never take away his body away from me.

"Thats enough.." He said but were still hugging hihi..
"No.." i pouted and looked at him,our eyes locked and we fell on his bed.
"Now thats enough?" He smiled at me.

He made a side pose and i followed him making a side pose too and were still hugging.
"Dont ever try to go away.." but now im hugging him with one hand.

He grabbed his phone and ended the ft with kairi.
Damn he would end a ft with his husband just for me.

I felt his hand got on my 🎂 and i decided to take my revenge by putting it on his thick ass too.
Damn were not even tigether but i can feel his sweetness.

I really wish if i can marry this dude someday once this corona shit stops.

Author: Mairi stuffs lol